Take a 150 hour TESOL course in Vietnam or Cambodia (Job Guarantee)

Ready to see the world? Ready to Travel? Tired of a 40 hour work week? Want to learn about different cultures?
ESL Teacher Asia provides you with the means, opportunities and financial stability to fulfill your travel dreams.

What we offer:
150 hour in-class TESOL course in Vietnam or Cambodia
Choose between: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, or Phnom Penh.
Accommodation during the course included
Job guarantee within 4 weeks of finishing the course
Graduate with a internationally recognized TESOL certificate, backed by the Australian government
Opportunity to travel South East Asia

Hi Aubrey. Our program costs 1749 US$. That’s including; accommodation, your TESOL certificate and a job guarantee. Feel free to have a look at the courses on EslTeacherAsia.com/courses
Hi, thanks for reaching out! To learn more about pricing and inclusions for this program we recommend contacting the program provider directly. This link will take you right to their contact info! https://www.eslteacherasia.com/contact/ .

• Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 6
  • Job Assistance 8.3
Jacob

Great way to make friends, become a teacher, and discover Asia!

This was my first time abroad so I was nervous however the course introduces you to a crew of other like-minded teachers ready to explore and learn. The coursework itself is not too challenging but the biggest benefit is that you are able to practice teaching with real life students to perfect your craft. I also appreciated the enormous amount of support from the friends you make and from the course instructor. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to gain practical teaching skills who are also looking to build a strong community.

Anna

Overall review of course

I originally looked into doing a course online. I am so glad I took an in class course! I believe that you need that practice with students and this course gave me over 16 teaching practice hours. Overall it prepared me to jump into a job without feeling lost. I landed a full time contract position within 8 days of finishing the course and have been able to develop my skills as a teacher but also fund my travel. I will be heading to my fourth country this year! I recommend this course to anyone looking for a change, wanting to travel, have new experiences and of course meet friends. The course provided lodging for four weeks and I met some of my best friends who I know live with! It can be scary arriving somewhere where you don’t know anyone. The course helped ease me into friends, life abroad, and teaching!

More teaching hours
Thom

I am a teacher in Vietnam now

I was somewhat worried about going to Vietnam to teach initially, but these guys convinced me to just go for it. I’m happy I did. Course was good, learned a lot. I didn’t have any teaching experience so the job guarantee was what got me over the line. And I am teaching in Vietnam now. Accommodation was ok, just a clean room with bathroom. Best thing was living in a house with 8 of the other students, it was a great opportunity to make friends from the get go.

It took 4 weeks before I received my certificate, I did get a letter of completion to use for job applications.

About EslTeacherAsia

We offer an intensive 4 week in-country TESOL, TEFL course. Get certified to teach English as a second language.
Guidance throughout your entire process of moving to a new country. Piece of mind while adjusting to a foreign place, new lifestyle and...