- Ho Chi Minh City
View Other Details
Job placement assistance, orientation activities and full support throughout also included
Food is not included in this program, but you can buy a delicious meal for just $1.
Vietnam is a spectacular country, full of stunning natural landscapes and modern infrastructure in urban areas. Working with the children in a school or language center is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and earn whilst living overseas.
In order to meet the requirements for this trip you must be a fluent English speaker and hold a Bachelor degree.
The 120 hour TESOL training course runs for 4 weeks, followed by a 4-12 month teaching placement. This program focuses on improving communication and the spoken English of the students.
The first week of the program is spent in orientation, giving you time to adjust to the climate, food and culture, and get to know the other trainee teachers. Learning about the language and history will get you engaged and involved with the community straight away, including the current teaching alumni at the welcome dinner.
- Gain a TESOL overseas, a valuable addition to your resume
- Experience Vietnam's exciting culture by working with local people and living in the community
- Improve your skills through the training course and teaching your class
- Constant support from Oyster and the on-site team throughout your stay
- Guaranteed school placement support in locations across Asia