Surf Easy Course - Bondi, Byron Bay and Maroubra

Hot Winter Deal - Discounted 3 lesson package

We have discounted our 3 lesson package for Winter in all three locations. Plus as a Go Overseas member you can receive an extra $5 by using the coupon code GOOVER5 on check out via: https://letsgosurfing.com.au/deals/bondi/

Take on the journey of surfing and save money with our discounted three lesson beginner’s package to get you safely up and onto your first waves and give you the chance to improve upon your new skills.

In these classes we surf in small groups (maximum 5) and you’ll experience different beach and wave conditions, and even learn how to control your board and turn. By the third lesson you’ll feel confident about paddling out and catching your own wave.

This is a 3 x 2 hour lesson course which can be taken in three consecutive days, or whenever the lessons suit your schedule as you have 6 months to complete the course.

• SUMMER DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
  • We have discounted our three lesson package to the low price of $139, the water is still warm and the waves are perfect to get your surfing skills ready for the summer time!

• Surf whenever you want
  • Lessons 7 days a week
  • Small groups of 1 to 5 and all equipment is provided
  • Improve your skills over each lesson
  • Learn more about the ocean and find confidence to continue the journey

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Ainsleigh

Highly recommend!

A great team of highly experienced surfers. We had a blast and learnt so much - the instructors are fun and know how to get you surfing waves from your first lesson.
Surfing in Bondi was amazing and the safety tips were really useful. The teachers are really used to first time and beginner level surfers and manage to provide one on one attention in the group classes whilst also letting you apply the knowledge on your own.
Highly recommend!

Marie

Perfect for a first surfing experience !

Travelling to Australia for the first time I absolutely wanted to try surfing on Bondi beach. I did it with lets go surfing and it was great, I highly recommend it !
We did it with an Australian friend in a group of about 10 persons. The staff was very nice and clear in their explanations, and you can get a glorious picture of yourself on the board (or drowning).

I wish you a pleasant trip and a great surfing experience !

Joanna LaFrancesca
Joanna

Bondi Surf Sesh

I only had a couple of days in Sydney and wanted to make sure to get some surfing in while I was there. Let's Go Surfing is located right on Bondi Beach and their amazing surf coaches take a few groups out each day (and for several week courses -- wish I had time for that!) . In our group there were quite a few of us, but our instructors were able to give each and every one of us the attention we needed to feel good out there. There was a range of skills in our group, folks who were surfing for the first time to folks who had surfed before and just wanted to get out and play. We all had a good time and most of us got up! The hours in the water flew by, I would definitely do a Lets Go Surfing class again -- highly recommend! Don't be fooled by my intense grimace in this photo, I was having a blast out there :)

Note: I am a Go Overseas employee, the above review is a reflection of my own personal experience with LGS as a traveler.

About Lets Go Surfing

Brenda Miley started LGS out of the back of a Kombi van in 1995 as an idea to encourage more women into surfing. In the years since our team has grown and have helped thousands of people from all over the world learn to surf, developing confidence,...