Japan Adventure Trip with INTRO Travel

Shinjuku Dining Street, Japan.
Shinjuku Dining Street, Japan.
Two woman in a Bamboo Forest in Japan
Two woman in a Bamboo Forest in Japan
Sushi Making Class in Japan.
Sushi Making Class in Japan.
Jikodani Snow Monkey at Japanese natural hot springs.
Jikodani Snow Monkey at Japanese natural hot springs.
Temple stay with Intro Travel in Koya san, Japan.
Temple stay with Intro Travel in Koya san, Japan.
Intro travel tourists pose in front of Mt Fuji views from Hakone
Intro travel tourists pose in front of Mt Fuji views from Hakone
Tourists at the Golden Pavilion
Tourists at the Golden Pavilion

From the neon lights of buzzing Tokyo to ancient temples on snowy mountain tops, Japan is a feast for the senses and INTRO is the most amazing way to experience it!

You’ll walk the streets of one of the world’s busiest and most futuristic cities, watch monkeys bathe in hot springs, roll your own sushi, visit ancient shrines and castles, get taught to wield a sword by a Samurai master, stay overnight with monks in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple, experience incredible and unique accommodation and much more!

With an awesome group leader from the moment you arrive at the hotel, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Visit ancient temples, colourful shrines and majestic castles while learning about the country's incredible history.
  • Get up close and personal with the famous red faced ‘snow monkeys’ of Jigokudani.
  • Take in stunning mountain views from trains, pirate ships and cable cars as you explore the beauty of Hakone.
  • Learn how to wield a Japanese sword and cut through rolled bamboo with the guidance of a descendant of the noble Samurai.
  • Stay in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple with monks in the stunning mountains of Koyasan and watch the monks perform their fascinating morning ceremonies.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Nina

Incredible trip to see HIGHLIGHTS of Japan

My trip was absolutely incredible!
I did the 13 days tour in Japan and I had the best time. I experienced so much of Japan and learned so much about that country. Osaka was soooo good with it’s ‘buzzing’ atmosphere and bright lights! Staying in a Buddhist temple was a once in a lifetime experience and was in the beautiful Koyasan. The sushi making class was another highlight and made me love Sushi even more than I did already!
Our group leaders were amazing too!
Always there for us if we needed help or had questions and assisted with any travel arrangements for after the trip! Thanks to Nathan and Sammy you were absolutely incredible.
I will definitely come back to Japan!🇯🇵
Can’t wait for my next Intro Adventure - which will be either Vietnam or Bali!!!!

Victoria

Great trip to Japan!

This is was the first trip I had booked going solo and I was quite nervous about it.
As soon as I got to japan I don’t know what I was worrying about.
Intro give really clear instructions on how to get to the first hostel in Tokyo from the station and if you had any issues our guide Adam was easily contacted.
Firstly we had great guides for the trip Adam and Nathan who were really knowledgable about the places we visited but also great fun. The whole atmosphere was fun and relaxed from the beginning.
I can’t believe how much I have seen and experienced in Japan in just 13 days. With this trip you get a really nice mix of the old and new. You see three very different city’s all with there out highlights and 3 more completely contrasting areas. A highlight for me was staying in the ryokan in Nagano, you have to experience the Onsen, so relaxing after a morning seeing the snow monkeys (very cute).
All the hotels and hostels are fantastic comfortable beds in all and great facilities.
This holiday was so good I’ve put down a deposit for two more intro tours. You will not regret booking!

Ahmed

Amazing Tour to see Japan’s highlights

I took the Japan tour in Septemeber and it was the best decision i made. I was nervous and not sure what to expect, but the team leaders resolved any worries and exceeded my expectations within the first hour. We stayed in some fantastic locations, were the rooms were spacious and comfortable with stunning scenery outside.

I throughly enjoyed some of the activities we did which included, the samurai experience, the sushi class and visiting some historic locations both in Tokyo and Nagano. We experienced everything Japan had to offer within the 13 days of the tour, which made our journey full of memories. We visited and stayed in locations where most would only imagine. The evening’s were chilled and had free time during the tour also.

Team leaders Adam and Nathan were fantastic. They were very knowledgable in the historic locations within Japan and answered any questions and concerned we had. Not only did they make the group be at ease and they made the experience more enjoyable! I cant thank them enough!

I would highly recommend doing this tour if your thinking about it. Go for it because you wont regret it!

Adam

Intro travel japan

This was my second tour with INTRO Travel and Japan was an amazing experience from start to finish. The two group leaders Adam and Nathan were wonderful as well. They looked after everyone and made every one happy and have a great time. Even in your spare time they made sure you had plenty to see and do.

My favourite place was Nagano up in the mountains, and we went to see the famous Snow Monkeys - of course there was no snow in the summer, but there were tonnes of baby monkeys around that were super cute! The onsens (Japanese baths) are well worth trying as well.

Kyoto was my favourite city and the samurai experience, where we were taught how to wield a 400 year old katana from a descendant of the samurai and cut though a Tatami mat.

INTRO is a great way to see such an amazing country, so I would recommend for anyone to book Japan with them.