Japan Adventure Trip with INTRO Travel

Shinjuku Dining Street, Japan.
Shinjuku Dining Street, Japan.
Tourists at the Golden Pavilion
Tourists at the Golden Pavilion
Sushi Making Class in Japan.
Sushi Making Class in Japan.
Two woman in a Bamboo Forest in Japan
Two woman in a Bamboo Forest in Japan
Jikodani Snow Monkey at Japanese natural hot springs.
Jikodani Snow Monkey at Japanese natural hot springs.
Temple stay with Intro Travel in Koya san, Japan.
Temple stay with Intro Travel in Koya san, Japan.
Intro travel tourists pose in front of Mt Fuji views from Hakone
Intro travel tourists pose in front of Mt Fuji views from Hakone

From the neon lights of buzzing Tokyo to ancient temples on snowy mountain tops, Japan is a feast for the senses and INTRO is the most amazing way to experience it!

You’ll walk the streets of one of the world’s busiest and most futuristic cities, watch monkeys bathe in hot springs, roll your own sushi, visit ancient shrines and castles, get taught to wield a sword by a Samurai master, stay overnight with monks in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple, experience incredible and unique accommodation and much more!

With an awesome group leader from the moment you arrive at the hotel, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Visit ancient temples, colourful shrines and majestic castles while learning about the country's incredible history.
  • Get up close and personal with the famous red faced ‘snow monkeys’ of Jigokudani.
  • Take in stunning mountain views from trains, pirate ships and cable cars as you explore the beauty of Hakone.
  • Learn how to wield a Japanese sword and cut through rolled bamboo with the guidance of a descendant of the noble Samurai.
  • Stay in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple with monks in the stunning mountains of Koyasan and watch the monks perform their fascinating morning ceremonies.

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GOOVERSEAS' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Kristian

Intro have smashed it again

My fiancé and I have now done 3 trips each one as amazing as the last, Japan has always been on my bucket list to visit and when I saw the intro trip I knew we had to book it. The trip was more than amazing the places we went the things we saw, the accommodation and the food we ate were all unreal, the snow monkeys were my favourite part and I will defiantly not forget the samurai experience. I’d also like to give a massive shout out to Adam for showing us around japan and making our tour unforgettable!

I felt that although Adam did a great job teaching and explaining the history on sake etc. It could of done with a local guide and a bit more of a formal setting
Natasha

Amazing trip

Japan intro was amazing, we had the best time up in the mountains sleeping in a traditional Japanese inn and spending the day seeing the snow monkeys in the hot springs. I loved the samurai class it was a great way to end the trip and so much fun. We ate some great food and got the chance to see some amazing areas in Japan, the trip was so well organised and completely stress free with great daily activities and we always had lovely accommodation to come back to at the end of the day. Thank you intro travel and thank you Adam for all your hard work and making Japan an amazing trip.

Michael

Unforgettable Japan Trip

This trip was an unreal experience throughout! It was my second time in Japan and I thought that I'd covered most things during the first trip, but boy was I wrong. We covered so much in such a short period of time. The accommodations were incredible yet unique, food was flavourful yet distinctive and the nightlife was phenomenal! We had Nathan as our tour leader and he was the best person for the job. From exceptional navigation, first-class recommendations and larger-than-life personality, he made this trip more like a holiday for a family of 10 rather than a group of strangers meeting for the first time. My time in Japan was a perfect mix of culture shocks, delicious cuisines and glaring night life. I've made some quality memories with great company. It was my first time with Intro and certainly won't be the last.

What was your funniest moment?
The icing tradition in most of our nights out! We were on edge most of the time
Laura

Fantastic Tour

My partner and I just completed the Japan intro tour and it was fantastic! The food was delicious, the accommodation was of such a high standard and the activities we did was a perfect blend of cultural experiences mixed with modern outings. We had a great mix of planned activities and free time to explore we were never bored. Nathan our tour guide went above and beyond making the trip one will will not forget. He helped us with our post tour organisation and even helped us book transport ect. THANK YOU INTRO, WE WILL SURELY TRAVEL WITH YOU AGAIN!

Sam

Awesome tour!

I just finished the Japan tour and it was amazing! It was my first time doing a tour and I was a bit apprehensive but as soon as our tour leader met us at the first accommodation my concerns went away. Nathan was the perfect tour guide he was welcoming, an expert navigator and went out of this way to ensure everyone was having a great time. The tour covered lots of activities that we would not have done normally such as sushi making and a samurai experience. The accommodation was great from a traditional temple stay to modern hostels and hotels. I would recommend the tour to anyone!!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The Samurai experience was so much fun! It was a real highlight for me
Brandon

Japan Adventure

Intro Travel has truly blown away all my expectations that I had before coming on this trip. Having done already two intro travel tours beforehand, I already knew what they had put together would be an incredible experience. Now having done this adventure, I can say that would be an extreme understatement. From having nights that you'll never forget and winning plush shiba inus and gudatamas at the unbelievably fun arcades to appreciating Japan and really understanding how unique this country really is, I know I can go home and cherish the memories I've created with new lifelong friends. Nathan was our tour operator and I couldn't think of a better person to help navigate us through this awe-inspiring country. He is one of the most friendly, patient, and down-to-earth people I have ever met. He made sure each and everyone of us felt included and that we were having a good time throughout the trip. If something was bothering someone, he would help address the issue without any problem. He was also very thorough in helping people with their travel plans and goals, whether it be during the free time on the trip or even after! This tour was the perfect blend of culture and night life and I would 100% recommend it to my friends and family.

Just enjoy your time here and fully participate in the tour. You get out what you put in.
Nina

Incredible trip to see HIGHLIGHTS of Japan

My trip was absolutely incredible!
I did the 13 days tour in Japan and I had the best time. I experienced so much of Japan and learned so much about that country. Osaka was soooo good with it’s ‘buzzing’ atmosphere and bright lights! Staying in a Buddhist temple was a once in a lifetime experience and was in the beautiful Koyasan. The sushi making class was another highlight and made me love Sushi even more than I did already!
Our group leaders were amazing too!
Always there for us if we needed help or had questions and assisted with any travel arrangements for after the trip! Thanks to Nathan and Sammy you were absolutely incredible.
I will definitely come back to Japan!🇯🇵
Can’t wait for my next Intro Adventure - which will be either Vietnam or Bali!!!!

Victoria

Great trip to Japan!

This is was the first trip I had booked going solo and I was quite nervous about it.
As soon as I got to japan I don’t know what I was worrying about.
Intro give really clear instructions on how to get to the first hostel in Tokyo from the station and if you had any issues our guide Adam was easily contacted.
Firstly we had great guides for the trip Adam and Nathan who were really knowledgable about the places we visited but also great fun. The whole atmosphere was fun and relaxed from the beginning.
I can’t believe how much I have seen and experienced in Japan in just 13 days. With this trip you get a really nice mix of the old and new. You see three very different city’s all with there out highlights and 3 more completely contrasting areas. A highlight for me was staying in the ryokan in Nagano, you have to experience the Onsen, so relaxing after a morning seeing the snow monkeys (very cute).
All the hotels and hostels are fantastic comfortable beds in all and great facilities.
This holiday was so good I’ve put down a deposit for two more intro tours. You will not regret booking!