From the neon lights of buzzing Tokyo to ancient temples on snowy mountain tops, Japan is a feast for the senses and INTRO is the most amazing way to experience it!
You’ll walk the streets of one of the world’s busiest and most futuristic cities, watch monkeys bathe in hot springs, roll your own sushi, visit ancient shrines and castles, get taught to wield a sword by a Samurai master, stay overnight with monks in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple, experience incredible and unique accommodation and much more!
With an awesome group leader from the moment you arrive at the hotel, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
- Visit ancient temples, colourful shrines and majestic castles while learning about the country's incredible history.
- Get up close and personal with the famous red faced ‘snow monkeys’ of Jigokudani.
- Take in stunning mountain views from trains, pirate ships and cable cars as you explore the beauty of Hakone.
- Learn how to wield a Japanese sword and cut through rolled bamboo with the guidance of a descendant of the noble Samurai.
- Stay in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple with monks in the stunning mountains of Koyasan and watch the monks perform their fascinating morning ceremonies.
GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS
Simply head to our website and use 'GOOVERSEAS' at checkout to claim your discount!