Stoke Travel: Lots of wine and good times at San Vino

Every year thousands gather in the small town of Haro to climb a mountain and commence a fierce battle, a wine battle that is! From June 27 - 30, 2018, we party at our our favorite festival, San Vino also known as La Batalla de Vino de Haro. The night before the festival begins the village celebrates with a massive street party, lots of bar hopping, dancing and eating of delicious Spanish food!

On the 29th of June awake early as there is an endless supply of red wine, waiting to be thrown on friends and strangers alike. After being covered head to toe in wine, wash off and come chill at our very own pool party! Before the legendary after party back in the streets of Haro.

• Join us for the world's biggest wine fight
  • Party right in the centre of Haro the night before the fight and following for the opening and closing ceremonies
  • Go unlimited, with €10 all you can drink beer and sangria

• Staff 9
  • Organization 9
Niels

Oh baby you're so fine, you taste like wine, please be mine, put in your beh...

San Vino was definitely a fuzzy one! Traditional spanish fiestas in the middle of the wine producing region of Spain. Imagine an early morning shower of wine with hundreds of people splahsing each other with smiles and litres of jesus' blood. Well my weekend was laughter all round! These guys definitely know how to cater and make you feel special. They take care of transport, food, accomodation and send you to all the right places to ensure you enjoy hassle free.

Casey

Vino

What.a.trip. The food was delcious, plus we got breakfast and dinner included and all we could drink beer and sangria so i didnt spend a cent whilst i was there. The wine fight itself was cold up on the mountain in the early morning, but i spose thats noone's fault. the parties at the campsite were amazing, and the staff absolutely crazy. plus theres the opening and closing ceremonys complete with fake bull running through the crowd with fireworks coming out of its head. 10/10 recommend!

Rachel

San vino!

San Vino really exceeded my expectations! Stoke travel really knows how to throw a party!
3 days of non-stop partying, awesome food and a whole lot of wheel spinning.
The actual festival only lasts a few hours in the morning, but my favourite part about it was the nightly street parties that went on into the early hours of the morning.
It is one of the best things I have done in Europe so far and I hope to be back next year :)

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of...