10 Day Vietnam South

Ninhvana
Ninhvana
Hoi An
Hoi An

Enjoy everything Southern Vietnam has to offer. Begin in Ho Chi Minh with a visit to the war museum, then head to the coastal town of Mui Ne for the beach and sand dunes. Enjoy an evening in Nha Trang, before spending a couple of days at Ninhvana - an all inclusive backpacker resort. Finish off exploring the cultural hotspot of Hoi An on bike, and enjoy a bamboo basket boat ride through the coconut woods.

• Experience paradise at Ninhvana

• Staff 9.8
  • Organization 8.8
Jess

Vietnam Tour

From the minute we landed everything was very organized, including finding the driver at the airport pick up. The drivers were very welcoming and helpful. When we arrived at the hotel, Papsii and the staff were very welcoming and kind and the rooms were very nice and aircon was much appreciated. Night out was fun as Papsii was fun while also entertaining professional and safety conscious. The balance we had between organized activities and free time was nice and just the night balance. Transport and organization between the different hotels very good as it was clear what was happening at each time of day. The locals at each place were very friendly and helpful in doing everything they could to make us feel comfortable. Papsii has been incredible, information, and knowledgeable about Vietnamese history, especially at the war museum. He was also attentive to our every need as well as making sure we were feeling well and okay at all times. Absolutely outstanding views, culture, and food in Vietnam as well as lovely peeps. An extremely beautiful country to be experienced would highly be recommended. I couldn't have asked for a better tour guide. Thank you Papsii!!!!

Georgia

Vietnam south

Booking the tour was really easy and information about the tour was easily accessible. From the minute that we landed everything was very organized and explained well. All the hotel rooms were really nice and all of them had air conditioning. We went out as a group most nights for food that was recommended by our tour guide. All the food was cooked to a high standard as well. I really enjoyed the tour around Ho Chi Minh City and being able to explore the markets. One of the best days on the trip was going to the fairy streams, quad biking down the sand dunes and sand boarding. The hostel that we stayed in as well was a good chance to have a bit of free time and relax. The balance between activities and free time was really good. The transport between locations all contained air conditioning and it was really well organized. On the last day, it was really good to spend time with the locals and try their home-cooked food. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I wish I could have done the whole Vietnam tour. I will definitely be using TruTravels again in the future. I couldn't have asked for a better tour guide as well. Pappsii was our tour guide. He was so funny, organized and full of life. Thank you so much Papsii!

Definitely bring some extra money to do extra activities that aren't included in the trip.
Leigh Andrea

The most amazing holiday

It was my first time going overseas and I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Vietnam. The trip showcased some beautiful hidden gems of Vietnam; and there was a wide variety of activities to participate in. My tour guide (Edna Mendoza) played a huge part in making this trip a special one for me. She always ensured that we were safe along and comfortable throughout our trip. Her lively nature really kept our group entertained, and she always organized the best restaurants for us to eat at, as well as fun activities for us to do after our assigned activities for that day. She served as much more than a tour guide during this trip, and took good care of all of us.
I would highly recommend this trip to anyone, especially solo travelers. The group size was small (11 people) which allowed us all to get well acquainted with everyone in the group.

Accommodation with regards to sharing rooms. I felt that the organizers took advantage of the fact that we were all girls on the trip. I went on this trip alone, and was forced to share a bed with someone that I didn’t know on the first night.
Ross

Lots of Fun but not value for money...

Okay, so speaking as a person who has solo-travelled themselves in the past, the amount of money spent on this trip could have easily lasted 2/3 weeks longer than it did if I had organised if myself. There are also a lot of travel and chill days which are set out in the itinerary which takes a lot of time away from the tour itself. The only upside was the people we met and our tour guides. We had a great time with our group and our tour guide Darrin was always with us telling us things that we could do and see locally that might be of interest. If we didn't want to do something we just told him and he'd take us somewhere else or plan something else for us. Even though Darrin was just training to be a tour guide it is very clear that he will be an amazing tour guide when he starts them by himself. He likes to party hard and he loves to work hard too, which I personally think is the best balance you can get for a tour guide.

The itinerary involves a lot of 'chill' days and 'travel' days. Travelling for more than 3 hours should happen over night as otherwise you lose an entire day to travelling. Secondly the amount of money paid per person does not reflect the quality of the trip. We believe the itinerary should be updated to reflect the amount ofoney paid.
Sofie

10 Day South

Enjoyable trip of the South of Vietnam. Absolutely loved our tour guide Pinky she made the trip so enjoyable!! She’s very knowledgeable and would do anything for everyone. She made sure everyone was having fun and involved. Always kept us up to date with what was happening next and was just a star!

Trip was what was expected on the itinary provided. There was a good mix of activities throughout the tour which enabled us to experience the local culture e.g. lantern making, bamboo baskets etc.

We visited a range of restaurants selected by Pinky which were all super and the menus provided a range of options allowing something for everyone!

The accommodation was good with a mix of hostels and hotels which all of a very good standard.

I would recommend the trip to others especially with Pinky as a guide!!!

I think there should be more meals provided in the cost of the trip. I think there was only 3/4 across the 10 days and I expected a lot more
Gregg

Vietnam South

This is my second tour with Tru Travel. My guide (pinky) was great. She shared a lot of info about history of Vietnam, where to go, and kept the trip very organized. I only did 10 days with Tru Travel (just south of Vietnam) but pinky was very helpful with booking my trips on Hoi An and Hue after I left the trip. All staff of Tru Travel are great. You don’t get a lot of meals included in this trip, but for the money you are paying this ok. Overall the accommodations were good. The 10 days went very fast, which is sure sign that it must have been fun! If you are fan of beach, party and chill time you’ll love beach Ninhvana! My favorite stop was Hoi An (last stop for south tour). Great food, nightlife and instagram moments. And amazing city!

To go with the flow. The overnight bus isn’t always going to be on time, the toilets aren’t always going to be clean. This isn’t home!

Location:
Tan Son Nhat International Airport
( SGN )
Noi Bai International
( HAN )

Vietnam has had its fair share of war torn history; but not even a war could tear away the beauty of places like Ha Long Bay and Hanoi. When people think of Vietnam's geography, they often envision picturesque lush scenery and french influenced architecture; these are both true but they have a diverse landscape including vast sand dunes.

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life! We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them. You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...