17 Day Vietnam Explorer

Become a Vietnam Explorer as we travel north from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi covering all the highlights and hidden gems in this incredible country. Get a cultural insight into its not too distant past, visit the sand dunes of Mui Ne, stunning beaches, breathtaking caves and national parks and finish off with a private island getaway in Halong Bay. The perfect amount of time to spend in this amazing country!

• Sand dunes in Mui Ne

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Antony

Vietnam Explorer

Jumped on the Tru Travel Vietnam explorer with my girlfriend to experience Vietnam and we have had an absolute blast. Exploring Vietnam with an amazing group of people was truly an experience we will never forget! We had a real mix of ages (24-60) on our group and this tour really did cater for everyone. Both our tour guides where amazing, Justin and Edna, I can not thank them enough. They really made made this experience even better! Always happy, full of infectious energy, helpful, caring and just all round beautiful people! I have to mention it was my birthday on the tour and they went out of there way to book a beaut restaurant and even brought me a cake which was an excellent touch! Justin, carry on doing what your doing pal, amazing memories we will never forget! Thanks again:)

Slight improvements would be maybe try and add a few more activities as there where a few rest days. And the stop off in Na Trang I thought was not needed.
Justin

Fell in love with the land of dragons

I just finished the 17 Day Vietnam Explorer.

TruTravels are honestly the best group travel companies in S.E.A!
They are so hands on with you and the rest of the group!

In Vietnam this is exactly the same case. I have done 5 tours with Tru and will definitely be back for more !

I've had an incredible time in Vietnam, there is so much to do and the on the tour activities are incredible! I had so much everyday highlights being. The Dark Cave in Phong Nha, the Sand Dunes in Mui Ne and of course Castaways in Ha Long Bay.

Along side the incredible itinerary we were allowed to go and experience the Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hills in Da Nang and the Duck Stop in Phong Nha, which our tour leader organised!

It is honestly one of the best ways to see this incredible country!

Make it never end!! I was so sad to not only leave the country but the amazing group I had!
sammy

The trip of a lifetime!

I dont even know where to start. Tru Travels exceeded all my expectations. From moment i got picked up from the airport. I received the warmest welcome and instantly became apart of the Tru Family. I cannot Thank Tru Travels enough, If it wasnt for this trip i would never have seen everything and done that i did. All the places we visited were amazing and it was a great balance between culture, history, Activities and partying (If you want to party) Ninhvana was beautiful. we got to make use of the spa, Kayak and play football with the locals. A highlight for me was doing the High Van Pass in open top jeeps. ( Top Gear Style ) The views the whole way were just epic. I loved everything about this trip and i couldn't recommend TruTravels enough. If you are thinking of booking a Tour, Dont if will be the best decision you make. BIG LOVE TRU X

Deano

Epic trip with all the must see locations!

What an amazing trip! The 17days exploring Vietnam with Trutravels was incredible!
We visited all the "must see" destinations and took part in some unbelievable experiences along the way. Trutravels offer a perfect balance of party, adventure and chill.
My favourite moments had to be seeing the plankton for the first time in Halong Bay and making traditional lanterns in Hoi An (The City of Lanterns), the latter was made even more special because all the procedes of the class go towards a charity that helps women who have been physically affected by the War :) It's so good to see a company that gives back to the countries they operate in!
The value for money was amazing, at times I felt like I had underpaid due to the amount of activities included! Not to mention my tour leader Sammy, one word...PRICELESS!
Can't wait to do another TruTour, these guys are the best!

I can't be Improved! I literally loved every minute and do it again in a heartbeat. TruFam4Life! If in doubt, JustGo!

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life!

We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them.

You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...