Trusted by 114,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular and unique Marine Conservation volunteer program in Belize.
Your fully-hosted experience includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be based on a stunning private island off the coast of mainland Belize and enjoy one-of-a-kind accommodation with five-star meals made by local chefs.
This program is well suited to those who thrive in coastal environments and love being in the water. You’ll participate in daily dive sessions as part of your conservation efforts, and can get PADI Dive Certified at a reduced rate as an IVHQ volunteer.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers, so even before you depart, you’ll receive expert guidance from your IVHQ Program Manager and gain exclusive access to volunteer training and preparation tools.
- Programs are available year-round in Belize at an affordable price of US$885 for 1 week
- The IVHQ Belize program begins every Monday and volunteers can choose to volunteer for periods ranging from 1 week to 8 weeks
- The Belize volunteer program is based on a small private island, 26 miles off the coast of Placencia in Southern Belize
- You’ll be joining a global network of 114,000+ volunteers backed by the world’s leading team of volunteer travel experts - IVHQ’s outstanding safety systems and track record set them apart, they are the world’s safest organization
- Flexible booking and free changes so you can register with confidence