Volunteer Program - Social Projects

The Volunteer Experience was designed by Brazilian Experience to fulfill people´s desire of “making a difference”. The idea is to spread solidarity in an international scope.
Brazilian Experience offers several different volunteering opportunities in three different cities. The social volunteer programs range from educational programs to playing with children and babysitting. If you have a passion for working with children you can go to Curitiba or Rio de Janeiro and engage in the work with the local community. All the projects Brazilian Experience works with, aim to do good for the participants involved and to benefit the community they are in.
The volunteering programs are for you who are looking for an experience of a lifetime, want to experience more of Brazil than the average tourist and give your time for doing something good in the world around you. We are here to ensure you have a great time and a wonderful experience in Brazil!

Marijn

Amazing experience!

I've had a truly amazing time in Rio de Janeiro and Curitiba with Brazilian Experience, back in 2010. The support from Joao and Rafaela was great, and everything was well taken care off. I've been able to get the real 'local experience' by staying with host families, and I've built relationships with people I'm still in close contact with today.
My experience wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for Joao and Rafaela, and I'm very grateful for that.

About Brazilian Experience

Brazilian Experience, or simply “BE”, is an educational and tourism organization specialized in creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences for foreigners visiting Brazil, providing a safe environment with full support to meet your needs.

We believe that...