By UBELONG   Reviews (3)   100% Rating

Volunteer in Costa Rica from US$300

By UBELONG   Reviews (3)   100% Rating

Volunteer abroad in Costa Rica with UBELONG!

UBELONG offers 1-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in Cartago. There are over 40 projects in different fields, including:

caregiving
education
NGO support
environmental conservation

Affordability: Without compromising quality, the world’s most affordable international volunteering opportunities!
Flexibility: Pick from 100+ world-class projects across Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe. 1 week to 6 months. Start any week.
Support: Work one-on-one with a UBELONG Mentor throughout your volunteer experience.

Visit the UBELONG website for all the details on the programs listed below.

North America › Costa Rica
Cost
Without compromising safety or impact, <b>UBELONG offers the world’s most affordable 1-week to 6-month international volunteering opportunities.</b>

Fees vary by location and placement duration. They <b>start from US$150 for one week.</b> Fees include:

-Airport pick-up

-Housing and meals

-24/7 in-country support

-Continual one-on-one mentorship from a UBELONG Mentor (including written materials and a phone/Skype Briefing Meeting)

-Peace of mind from joining the leading short-term international volunteering program, which is based in Washington, DC

-Networking opportunities through the powerful UBELONG community

*The <b>UBELONG Campus Leaders</b> program offers scholarships to university students. Contact us for more information.
0.00

Rating Values

Tina
DePere, Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin- Madison

Great experience

Overall 10

I went to Cartago, Costa Rica for five weeks and had the time of my life. My host family was great, the conditions were great. I had two volunteer sites, one was mentally disabled adults and the second was an orphanage. The orphanage was my favorite, but they were both learning experiences. UBELONG was so helpful throughout my trip and everything went very smoothly.

I honestly cannot think of something that could be changed. Everything went great for me.
Kaylea
Coopersville, Michigan
Grand Valley State University

I would definitely recommend UBELONG as your first choice to volunteer abroad.

Overall 10

It's an amazing opportunity with amazing volunteer options, very reasonable prices, and the UBELONG team is filled with amazing and helpful workers that help you every step of the way and make you feel very comfortable and excited for the experience ahead. I am so glad I decided to volunteer with UBELONG, it was was the most amazing experience of my life so far and I would love to do it again.

Sydney
Burlington, Vermont

Living in Costa Rica could be hot and wet, but was undeniably the most fun I've had!

Overall 10

UBELONG is run by individuals who really want to see a change in the world, and they empower young people to get involved. I think it's so cool they send kids as young as 18 around the globe to share their message and take responsibility for our neighbors' wellbeing.
This was such a great experience, and made me more independent.

UBELONG is the world's leading social organization for people seeking affordable, impact-driven volunteering and learning opportunities abroad.

Trusted by thousands every year, UBELONG is based in the United States and offers 1 week to 6 month opportunities throughout Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe.

WHERE can you go?
Asia: India, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos
Latin America: Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Peru
Africa: Ghana, Morocco
Europe: Portugal

WHEN can you go?
Projects run year-round and you can join from one week to six months. Projects run year-round and you can join from one week to six months. You decide when to start and how long you serve.

Among other world-class services, you work 1 on 1 with a UBELONG Mentor and receive a Preparation Booklet, in-country orientation, housing, meals, project supervision and 24/7 support.

Visit the UBELONG website for all the details on the programs listed below.

Community Photos: