- Dominican Republic
- Santo Domingo
View Other Details
The purpose of this Social Multimedia project is to promote the foundation ́s mission and document our work. The purpose of this multimedia project is to promote the foundation’s mission, which is primarily to raise awareness of the rights of all children in Samaná. Our causes are promoted mainly through Multi-Media content published on social media channels and local media in cooperation with our social media manager. This program aims to address parenting issues and child welfare through educational videos and social media publication as well as youth, family and community development, gender equality and women empowerment, sexual education, domestic violence prevention and at risk youth work and education. We hope you will help us produce short videos, documentaries and radio/television broadcasting content. In the past our volunteers have produced animated motion pictures, recorded videos, worked on photography, conducted interviews, and updated our social media platforms.
- Let your creativity run wild by updating our social media accounts, webpage and blogs.
- Capture touching moments and reach the people's emotions while promoting children's rights and sustainable tourism.
- Gain Spanish fluency by receiving up to six free lessons per week.
- Make memories you'll never forget while traveling the Dominican Republic and the Dominican way of life and enjoy fiestas as well as dancing bachata, merengue and salsa!
- Support the day-to-day running of the NGO and attend meetings with authorities and community members
You will promote our causes through social multimedia, which includes content published through local media and social media channels. This program aims to address parenting issues and child welfare through educational videos and social media publication.
You will produce short videos, documentaries and radio/television broadcasting content. In the past, our volunteers have produced animated motion pictures, recorded videos, worked on photography, conducted interviews and updated our social media platforms.
Even though project topics are provided, volunteers are encouraged to come up with their own ideas. Part of the work consists of keeping track of the foundation’s work with the children and documenting our program activities (e.g., taking and editing pictures and videos).