Teaching English in a homestay is your opportunity to become an English language tutor for a local French family while sharing their everyday life.
English tutors spend approximately 15 hours per week conversing with members of the host family to improve their fluency in English. The rest of the time is yours to experience France like a local and immerse yourself in the French language, culture, and lifestyle.
--Volunteer tutoring position with a local host family
--15 hours per week teaching- rest of the time is yours to explore and travel
--Placements throughout France
--Accommodation with local host family
--1, 2 or 3 month placements
--Rolling start dates twice monthly
Start dates are monthly and teachers should plan on applying at least 8 weeks in advance of their desired start date.
- Host family accommodation and meals included
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- 15 hours of tutoring per week leaves time to learn French and explore the country
- 24 Emergency contact service and medical insurance included
- Pre-departure orientation & cultural training provided by your program manager