View Other Details
• Airport pickup
• 3 meals per day
• Pre-departure orientation/Training
• In-country orientation/Training
• In-country staff support 24x7
• Written materials pre-departure
• Written materials abroad
• Donation to support your project
Only US$ 149:
Marketing costs, pre-placement support from our staff, complete country guide, volunteer training booklet, detailed information about the program, administration costs, travel to run inspection visits, communication costs, and office staff.
Flights, visas, travel insurance and vaccinations (if necessary)
US$50 should be sufficient for basic weekly expenses.
Iko Poran offers the most affordable and rewarding set of projects, starting at only $367 for 2 weeks.
As a non-profit organization, Iko Poran runs its own projects, which guarantees no handling fees due to unnecessary intermediaries and the allocation of the money directly according to the needs of local communities.
Volunteers can choose from flexible sports, teaching, and childcare/ orphanage programs that can be combined.
- Available all year round;
- Start dates on the 1st and the 15th of each month;
- Programs can last from 2 to 24 weeks;
- Get the most out of time combining childcare, teaching and sports in the same program;
- Projects are based in Achiase village in the central region or Senya village on the coast;
- Program fee includes airport pickup, orientation, meals, guided tour, transportation to and from the project, full on-going support, 24x7 emergency support and donation to your Project.
- 1. Most affordable registration fee, only $ 149 and no extra 5% transfer fee on top!
- 2. Help our local partners achieve long-lasting positive results
- 3. Take part in a project that matches your interests and abilities
- 4. Get a chance to discover a beautiful destination from a local perspective while making a difference in people’s lives
- 5. Create a bond with local hosts, organization staff and fellow volunteers