Are you searching for a meaningful and affordable way to experience the world? Do you want to embark on an adventure of a lifetime, while also working to make the world a better place?
Volunteering overseas in Ghana is a great opportunity to accomplish these things. Not only will you discover stunning lakes and wetlands, fascinating historical sites, and a profound heritage as you explore this magnificent African country, but you will fall in love with locals, their rich culture and hospitable disposition.
Our volunteer in Ghana programs are some of IFRE’s most affordable and best-valued travel experiences. Choose from numerous volunteer experiences in Ghana such as teaching English, HIV/AIDS awareness, healthcare projects, or working with orphans. When you are not volunteering, you can immerse yourself in the exotic, wondrous nature of Ghana.
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $175.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.