View Other Details
Are you searching for an economic way to travel and explore Africa, while also lending a helping hand where a helping hand is greatly needed? Global Crossroad has a lot of great volunteer opportunities in Ghana.
The hot African sun and the warm African people will embrace you when you step off the plane to start your volunteer work in Ghana! Nestled in the western bend of Africa, the "Gold Coast" boasts beautiful beaches, magnificent national parks, and the vast Lake Volta.
Ghana is one of Africa's most rapidly modernizing countries, a place where over sixty ethnic groups live peacefully with each other. It is a land of music and dance. The official language is English, but seventy-nine other dialects ring in the air.
Global Crossroad makes it possible for you help the people of Ghana in a number of ways and though a number of volunteering opportunities in Ghana.
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $175 per week.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted