Are you ready for a meaningful adventure on a Greek island? Join International Volunteer HQ, the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, in Chios, the 5th largest island of Greece.
You can choose from 4 volunteer project options and your program fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a self-contained apartment, with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so before you even depart for Greece, you’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager.
If you thrive on authentic experiences, a vibrant culture that puts the focus on people and cuisine, an abundance of opportunities to grow, exciting adventures and cross-cultural learning, then volunteering in Greece is for you.
- IVHQ’s Greece program is available year-round, starting on the 1st and 4th Monday of every month
- Highly affordable fees from $340 for 1 week - includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- The Greece volunteer program is located in Chios, the fifth largest island in Greece. Volunteer placements are located throughout communities on Chios island.
- You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the volunteer experts, and joining a network of 80,000+ volunteers Our programs are tried and tested by thousands every year.
- Volunteers can fill their free time in Chios Island visiting the many historical sites, beautiful beaches, dining on incredible food or even taking a day trip to Turkey!