Trusted by 113,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular volunteer and gap year programs in Greece and 50+ destinations around the world.
Join a crew of like-minded volunteers on Chios, the 5th largest Greek Island and give back on one of 4 volunteer projects:
- Food Outreach
- Kindergarten Support
- School Support
- Special Needs Care
Your program fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation in a self-contained apartment, meals and 24/7 in-country support.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so even before you depart for Greece, you’ll receive outstanding service from our team of Volunteer Travel Specialists and exclusive access to superior pre-departure volunteer training.
If you’re seeking a gap year program or volunteer adventure that enables you to get out of your comfort zone, engage in meaningful volunteer work and experience an authentic side of Greece, this program is for you!
- IVHQ’s Greece program is available year-round, starting on the 1st and 4th Monday of every month
- Highly affordable fees from only $720 for 2 week - includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- The Greece volunteer program is located in Chios, the fifth largest island in Greece. Volunteer placements are located throughout communities on Chios island.
- You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the volunteer experts, and joining a network of 110,000+ volunteers Our programs are tried and tested by thousands every year.
- Volunteers can fill their free time in Chios Island visiting the many historical sites, beautiful beaches, dining on incredible food or even taking a day trip to Turkey!
COVID-19 Update: IVHQ Programs In 30+ Countries Now Open!
If you love working with children and are passionate about supporting early childhood development, this project is highly rewarding opportunity. Play a key role is assisting early childhood teachers in Greece with running a local kindergarten. You'll be involved in a wide range of tasks inside and outside the classroom, laying important foundations for teachers and providing highly valued support.
Help increase access to education while providing valuable assistance to teachers and administrators within local schools in Greece. Your contribution will go a long way in helping to lay the groundwork for success in the classroom.