- Guatemala City
View Other Details
Meals: 3 per day M-F, 2 meals Saturday, no meals Sunday
Arrival: Airport meet and greet by ABV Staff
Orientation: Project Overview and Orientation
Support: Pre-trip written guide, In-country ABV staff available 24/7
Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
By choosing to volunteer in Guatemala you have an extraordinary opportunity to experience the fascinating culture of one of the most diverse countries on the American continent. Though a fairly small country compared with its neighbors to the north, Guatemala boasts a geographic and ecological diversity that far surpasses many larger countries. From tropical rainforests and beaches to volcanoes and pristine mountain lakes, Guatemala has it all!
By becoming a volunteer in Guatemala you will not only support the poor and disadvantaged, you will be fully immersed in the vibrant Latin American culture. ABV Volunteer projects focus on supporting woman, children and health care centers throughout Guatemala.
- ABV’s Guatemala program is available year-round, you can start any day of the week
- Highly affordable program fees US NonProfit Organization - Program rates are tax deductible and you can fundraise
- You’ll be joining volunteers from all over the World Safe, friendly placements and accommodations
- You’ll be traveling with ABV, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of thousands volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization
- Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs
501 (c)3 nonprofit USA based organization – you can tax deduct the program fees.
- Available year-round. You choose your own program start and end dates.
- 245 perfectly balanced projects - experience, price, service.
- 100% cultural immersion including local home-stay and guesthouse accommodations.
- Program fees include airport transportation, orientation, housing/meals, 24/7 in-country support.
- Suitable options for solo travelers, gap year, honeymooners, families, mature travelers & groups.
- Excellent safety record and Platinum rated non-profit organization per Guidestar ABV alumni reviews.