• Volunteer in rural India – help build a school in rural India, providing education to local children.
• Play with local children and engage with community members.
• Visit beautiful Udaipur, the “city of lakes,” where your senses will be overwhelmed.
• Explore ancient ruins, see historical sites and visit a local ashram.
• Participate in interactive workshops to explore global issues.
View Program Information
Adjusted program fees are available for trips departing from gateways outside of Toronto.
Also included: accommodations while on the ground, three meals daily, bottled and/or purified water, and entrance fees to activities. In addition, language lessons, volunteer placement activities, and leaderships training (including comprehensive action planning) are provided. You will also have access to a facilitator, who is available 24 hours a day, as well as a 24-hour emergency service.
Your trip does not include travel medical insurance, passport and visa fees, or additional baggage fees.