The Most Affordable Volunteer in India - 25K happy Volunteers Since 2006

Volunteer in India

Are you seeking an affordable and safe way to travel overseas? Do you want to embark on a truly cultural adventure, while also lending a helping hand to those in need? Volunteering abroad in India can fulfill both of those desires. Discover many different worlds within one stunning country when you travel to India.

While volunteering in India, you will work in tandem with IFRE to serve local communities and share your compassion, energy, and time with others. Whether you volunteer in an Indian orphanage, teach English to local schoolchildren, or work to empower women, this journey will strengthen your soul and expand your heart. India’s rich past and multi-faceted culture provide a kaleidoscope of surprises for the humanitarian traveler.

Now is the time to take the initiative and request more information to learn more about volunteering opportunities in India!

• The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $250.
  • Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
  • Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those who desperately need assistance.
  • Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
  • Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.

Josh

My Fantastic Volunteering Experience In Delhi

Overall I found the program fantastic. I completed 1-week language and culture program and was not only impressed by Rajan's teaching but also felt welcome and comfortable at the hostel and it was great to be able to interact with other volunteers as well. I felt that it prepared for my volunteer program and my stay in India. I would highly recommend it.

For my program, I was placed in women empowerment project. I enjoyed the program thoroughly. At all times throughout my placement I felt safe and looked after and I have memories and experiences that will stay with me for a long time. It was truly an incredible and worthwhile experience.

My host family made it even fantastic! I have never encountered such kindness and love before (outside my family). I cannot thank them enough for their hospitality. My experience with the women and children was so wonderful and I feel so lucky to be able to contribute to this project! Very Lucky and I will be! Back! Thank you to my host Family once again- you will forever be close to me and my heart!

I suggest guided travel activities for volunteers