Volunteer in India Volunteering Projects

So loving
Chan Chan after her chapati
Volunteer in India
Volunteer in India

All of our programs are tailor made to create unique experiences for participants. We take pride in offering programs in some of India's most exciting places to visit, making sure that in all aspects our participants get the most unique volunteering experience possible. We offer a variety of programs, covering a wide range of interests, including the following:

Michele

Amazing Experience

I have only done the one Volunteer program with the elephants. As it was just a career break for me, before starting a new job.
I had the most amazing time working with the Mahouts, travelling each day in the Tuk Tuk.
Spending 3 hours on Chan Chan for a wedding!!!
The family I stayed with invited me to their sons wedding and Sukret to his cousins wedding. The visit to see the tigers was awesome and the visit to the fort was great. There was so much to see and do.
Spending a morning with the children at the school was also a very good experience, they were so happy to have the morning with me.

Oh and the trip to Ramthambore Reserve with my mate George

I would surely love an experience with volunteering with animals again.

I think that for the elephants it would be greta if you had the opportunity to do in the Summer so you can experience bathing the ellie's in the big pond. Its too cold for them in the winter.