Volunteer live in a family guesthouse in the vibrant city of Udaipur in Northern India . You have the opportunity to explore the beautiful lakes, palaces and temples the city has to offer and to learn more about local culture and history.
Animal Rescue Project - Volunteers help at a animal rescue sanctuary by feeding, cleaning and caring for the rescued and injured animals. The project is home to over 200 animals including dogs, cows, donkeys, pigs, cats, tortoises, goats, birds, a buffalo and any other animal in need.
Education and Child Care - Volunteers work with children in schools, nurseries and community outreach projects and run lessons, games and arts & craft activities. Volunteers assist children in improving their maths, English and creative skills by leading fun and interactive lessons.
- Support an Animal Rescue Centre team to care for injured, sick and abused animals
- Teach English and basic maths to children in schools and at community outreach projects
- Create exciting sessions to develop the children's creative and communication skills
- Live in a fantastic family guesthouse alongside the local team and immerse in Indian culture
- From the vibrant festival of Holi and being the home of yoga, to mouth-watering regional food to discover, people looking to volunteer in India have a fantastic range of experiences to try.