Yayasan Widya Sari: Volunteer Teaching Children in Bali
View Other Details
1. Sponsor letter for a Social visa
2. Pick up transport from the airport - orientation - placement
3. Housing and breakfast during Orientation before placement
4. Accommodation during your placement at volunteer in Bali program
5. Three times of meals, whole period of your volunteering
6. Free transport to Tulamben dive center once a week (every Wednesday)
8. 24 hours emergency transport to the hospital
8. Indonesian SIM Card
(There is no registration fee)
Fees are not including:
1. Any visa extension cost
2. Tour Transport in the weekend
3. Transport for any visa extension
Volunteer in Bali is a non-profit foundation (Yayasan Widya Sari) located in a traditional fishing village by the Sea in Bali, Indonesia.
Through the support of our wonderful international volunteers we are able to offer underprividege Balinese children free education classes to learn English, music/singing, art/craft, sport and basic skills in using a computer.
Since the tourism industry is so important in Bali, learning English gives our children a better chance at success to support their families.
Volunteers can also be involved in teaching dance lessons, going to Balinese ceremonies and temples with the local community. Visiting the local traditional markets, cooking delicious Balinese food and or just enjoying the warm water at the beach that is only 100 meters away from the volunteer's accommodation.
Hey volunteers, The volunteer program fee paid once you get in Bali during the program orientation. Regards, Volunteer in Bali Team