Join IVHQ on our Malaysia program! The IVHQ Malaysia program is located in Taiping and surrounding villages, which is 3 hours drive northwest of the capital, Kuala Lumpur. Whilst on the IVHQ Malaysia program you will have the opportunity to work on Orangutan Conservation, Teaching English, Special Needs Education and Construction and Renovation. Each focused on enhancing the outcomes for local communities and wildlife.
The program begins on the first and third Monday of every month. You can choose to volunteer for durations ranging from 2 weeks to 12 weeks.
- Programs are available year-round in Malaysia at an affordable price of US$395 for 2 weeks
- The IVHQ Malaysia program begins on the first and third Monday of every month. You can choose to volunteer for durations ranging from 2 weeks to 12 weeks.
- The Malaysia volunteer program is located in Taiping in northwest Malaysia, which is where volunteer orientation and general administration is carried out by the local team. Volunteer projects are located in Taiping and surrounding villages.
- Malaysia program fees include 24/7 in-country support, airport pick-up, program orientation, volunteer placement, accommodation, meals.
- During the weekends, volunteers have free time to relax and explore the local area or other parts of Malaysia. There are plenty of things to do and see near Taiping, including palaces and museums, trekking through national parks and caves, and relaxing in