Affordable Volunteer Programs in Malaysia from US$395 for 2 weeks

Join IVHQ on our Malaysia program! The IVHQ Malaysia program is located in Taiping and surrounding villages, which is 3 hours drive northwest of the capital, Kuala Lumpur. Whilst on the IVHQ Malaysia program you will have the opportunity to work on Orangutan Conservation, Teaching English, Special Needs Education and Construction and Renovation. Each focused on enhancing the outcomes for local communities and wildlife.

The program begins on the first and third Monday of every month. You can choose to volunteer for durations ranging from 2 weeks to 12 weeks.

• Programs are available year-round in Malaysia at an affordable price of US$395 for 2 weeks
  • The IVHQ Malaysia program begins on the first and third Monday of every month. You can choose to volunteer for durations ranging from 2 weeks to 12 weeks.
  • The Malaysia volunteer program is located in Taiping in northwest Malaysia, which is where volunteer orientation and general administration is carried out by the local team. Volunteer projects are located in Taiping and surrounding villages.
  • Malaysia program fees include 24/7 in-country support, airport pick-up, program orientation, volunteer placement, accommodation, meals.
  • During the weekends, volunteers have free time to relax and explore the local area or other parts of Malaysia. There are plenty of things to do and see near Taiping, including palaces and museums, trekking through national parks and caves, and relaxing in

Chantal

Volunteering with IVHQ

Volunteering with IVHQ was by far the most amazing experience. I spent four weeks in Malaysia teaching children English. Before my trip I was just full of nerves and excitement, but the IVHQ team helped me also feel very prepared. While I was there they helped me with any problems I had along the way as well. You can tell they really care about their volunteers and their needs. Their programs are interactive, fun and very affordable! I've already recommended IVHQ to a bunch of my friends and I can't wait to volunteer with them again in the future!

Better communication with the volunteer placements to help prepare the volunteers as best they can!
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hey Chantal, thanks for taking the time to provide your review about the IVHQ Malaysia Program. It's great to know your nerves were put at ease pre-trip and also that you had an enjoyable experience while in Taiping. Thanks for the recommendations and I hope you can return to volunteer with IVHQ in the future. ^Sean - IVHQ Malaysia Program Manager

May

Wonderful experience

I am so glad to make the decision to participate in IVHQ volunteering program. I met awesome & lovely people from different countries( Belgium, USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Australia) to play and work with and have learnt a lot of valuable lessons- appreciation & enjoy your life! I never regret to join the program and will definitely do that again in the future. Give yourself a chance to join IVHQ program and you will never regret it! :)

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi May, thanks for providing this review on our Malaysia program! It is excellent to hear you were able to meet volunteers from all around the globe and also learn some life lessons. We can't wait to have you back to volunteer with us again in the future. ^Sean - IVHQ Malaysia Program Manager

About International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, offering the largest range of safe and impactful volunteer programs in 40+ destinations around the world.

Over 80,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the...