We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
GVI’s Business Internships are the perfect opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience, especially if you are a student majoring in:
- business management,
- human resources,
- marketing or
- international relations students
Business Interns can look forward to using their theoretical training skills to work in a local community with developing entrepreneurs, assisting them with developing their microenterprise businesses by:
- running hands-on, educational workshops on microenterprise business skills,
- conducting business training initiatives and
- mentoring and guiding small business owners
To apply or find out more about the value of the internships, follow the link below.
Volunteer on one of our many sports coaching opportunities and get active, see a new part of the world, and share your love of sport with disadvantaged children in low-income communities. Volunteer with GVI in a variety of sports programs in various locations:
- South Africa: Visit amazing Cape Town in South Africa when you volunteer alongside an international team teaching underprivileged children from local townships to surf and care for their coastal environment.
- Costa Rica: You will contribute to local education efforts, providing valuable development opportunities, extracurricular activities like sport, and assistance to under-resourced schools.
- India: Help teach children a range of different sports including football, netball, cricket, tennis and athletics. Work with a local school to boost the children's development and self-confidence, while at the same time helping to develop their English speaking skills.