View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Global Travel Cover
Return airport transfer
‘Welcome to Nepal’ orientation
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
If you’re looking for an epic adventure that makes a real positive difference in the world – you’ve found it.
You’ll spend your time hiking between remote villages high up in the Himalayan mountains. Discovering holy temples and ancient sites along the way.
You’ll stay at local homestays or rustic trekking lodges. Your host family or mountain guide will take care of your meals, too, as you get to sample some traditional Nepalese cuisine between peaks.
When it’s time for a break – you’ll help the Nepalese children in these remote villages learn English. As tourism continues to grow in this mountain country, being able to speak English will open up a world of opportunities for the locals.
By helping them along, you’ll be giving back to one of the most dramatic and revered landscapes on Earth. All this while hiking along the highest mountain range in the world.
If you’re active and keen to make a difference this is the trip for you.
- Volunteer placement. We guarantee you a volunteer placement before you arrive. No guesswork here. Only a life-changing experience.
- Comfortable accommodation. Depending on where you are on your trip, your provided accommodation will be either a hotel room, homestay with a local family, or a rustic trekking lodge.
- Provided meals. All meals are provided – even on your trekking days. Your trekking guide or host family will provide you with delicious Nepalese meals throughout your stay.
- Nepal orientation. Learn all about Nepal and its history, customs, and culture. As well as what’s expected of you with your volunteering duties and the various permits you need to hike through Nepal’s Langtang Region.
- Ongoing support. You’re never alone when you go with Global. We’re on your side from the moment you get started. Our team is available to answer your questions at any time. No call centre’s either, your calls go to the managers at our offices.