View Other Details
This includes accommodation, local visits, 3/more hours of Arabic classes, daily Palestinian breakfast, certificate of participation.
Would you like to come to Palestine and volunteer with Palestinian children in Hebron? Would you like to stay at a Palestinian host family and live Palestinian daily life? Are you interested in learning Arabic while you are in Palestine and practice the language? If yes, then this program fits you well.
Volunteer or Intern with Palestinian children is a great opportunity for those who want to travel to Palestine, get to know the Palestinian culture, interact with Palestinians, live with a Palestinian host family and the most importantly leave a very positive impact upon the Palestinian community.
This program has been designed to engage the Palestinian children with internationals where children get to know other cultures and take part in activities that help them learn from older people in many different fields.
- International volunteers will create and organize activities that are aimed at educating Palestinian children aged between 6-15 years including English sessions that focus on conversation.
- Participating in or organizing entertainment activities for Palestinian children such as musical, drawing, sport, play educational games, arts and crafts.
- Get 3 hours of Palestinian spoken Arabic lessons per week.
- Experience true life in Palestine and what it mean to be a Palestinian.
- Accommodation, including either staying with a Palestinian host family or at a dorm.