This is a wonderful volunteering opportunity to use your skills & contribute to the progress of families lacking in resources. Use your experience & in the process, strengthen your foundation at a personal, academic & professional level. An important aspect of our organization is emphasis on gender equality, so it is essential to incorporate this into the sessions. The program offers a great chance to improve your Spanish.
You will promote a holistic development of the child’s abilities, help parents develop positive parenting skills, empower them to take an active role and foster a safe and happy living space.
We offer training and support, as well as the required materials for the sessions. A three-month commitment is required. But if you wish to spend more time in Trujillo, we are happy to host you for a longer period.
Qualified Psychologists & Early Childhood Professionals
Good communication skills
Gender equality awareness
Be responsible & creative, have patience
- Contribute in a unique part of the world by sharing your knowledge with locals whilst strengthening your skills.
- Exchange stories with other volunteers & community members, expanding your life experience and network (they know the hidden treasure of the city too!)
- Advance your language learning not only with the volunteers & classes, also by living with a local family.
- Enjoy a range of lifetime experiences in Peru, from eating exotic food to dancing to unfamiliar but enjoyable beats.
- Receive a week's orientantion and training so you can adapt to your new environment before starting your placement.