Are you seeking a culturally intriguing experience in a foreign land? Do you want to lend a helping hand while you are on your adventure? Volunteering in Peru is a great way to do both! Peru is home to Machu Picchu and a fascinating Andean country alive with cultural stimulation and magnificent ruins of ancient cultures. However, many of Peru’s citizens are poor and live in unfortunate conditions.
Thirty-six percent of the population lives under the poverty line. Peru is a popular destination for volunteers who seek a balance of exciting activities and meaningful projects to share their love and passion with poor children and impoverished communities. Volunteers can work in an orphanage, with street children, in education, or in healthcare.
Prepare to enjoy Peruvian food, colonial architecture, the Amazon jungle, and a variety of adventurous activities such as river rafting, horseback riding, zip lining, bungee jumping, , quad biking and the famous trekking down the Inca Trail.
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $ 209
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.