When you volunteer in Peru, you will have the opportunity to see all the wonders of this country. From the Amazon, the Andes, and Lake Titicaca, Peru is full of world famous destinations and thousands of tourists flock to this great nation every year. There is also the urban culture of Cusco mixed with historical prominence. Not to mention the friendly and fascinating people of Peru and the indigenous culture.
However, many Peruvians live in extreme poverty and that’s where your role as a volunteer in Peru is so very important. Volunteering in Peru is your chance to do something meaningful, while also having time to experience such wonderful activities such as the Amazon jungle, river rafting, horseback.
Our programs in Peru include Orphanage work, Street Children, Teaching English, Healthcare, Dentistry and Teenage Mother.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $159, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.