One of the most gorgeous places on Earth, Portugal is a place on every traveler's bucket list. And what can be more exciting than a volunteering trip to Portugal? Lying along the Atlantic coast of the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe, there's a wide scope of volunteer opportunities, in order to gain first-hand experience.
The Marine Conservation Program in Lisbon would give you the opportunity to join a variety of conservation efforts focused on the protection of the marine ecosystem in the Coastline of Portugal.
In Porto, we have two amazing Projects - Construction & Renovation Project, and Food Waste Management Project. There's a 2 Week Special Program as well, being a part of which you can volunteer in Lisbon for a week and then in Porto for another.
Volunteering Solutions offers some extremely affordable and meaningful volunteer work opportunities in two different cities of Portugal - Lisbon & Porto. No matter whether you are a high school/ college student or a gap
- Get an opportunity to volunteer in Portugal for a meaningful cause and gain first-hand work experience.
- Learn more about how the local organizations in Portugal function with the aim to bring a sustainable change.
- Savor the taste of delicious Portuguese cuisines.
- A chance to explore Portugal’s popular places as well as hidden gems.
- Meet like-minded travelers from other parts of the world.