This might just be your last chance to see rhinos in the wild.
Poachers are currently killing over 1,000 animals a year. Unless something changes, wild rhinos will be all but wiped out in Africa over the next ten years.
By volunteering at Care for Wild Africa, you’ll get hands-on in the fight to save the rhino. From treating injured animals to bottle-feeding orphaned calves, you’ll help care for animals that have been orphaned, injured or harmed by poachers. You'll also get an unrivalled insight into their behaviour and individual personalities. All while learning about wildlife care from some of Africa’s leading conservation experts.
The gates to this world-renowned sanctuary are closed to tourists. That means the only way to discover the inspiring work that goes on inside is by volunteering. We hope you'll get the chance - before it’s too late.
- Go behind the scenes at Africa's leading rhino centre.
- Tourists aren't admitted - this is real conservation.
- Work with hippo, lions, meerkats, antelope and birds too.
- Excellent location close to cities but surrounded by wilderness.
- Accredited by the National Parks board of South Africa.