- South Africa
View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Global Travel Cover
Return airport transfer
‘Welcome to South Africa’ orientation
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Make a difference to the wild animals of Africa on our Monkey Rehabilitation trip in South Africa.
You don’t have to go far in South Africa to spot a vervet monkey.
As their natural habitat shrinks – and ours grows – they’ve adapted to life in ever growing urban landscapes.
While vervet monkeys are so cute (especially the young ones 😍) – they’re just as smart. Wait until you see one opening a door or window to get to your food.
This leads to conflict. Many monkeys are injured by disgruntled farmers or startled city dwellers. And then there are the labs and people who think wild animals are pets….
All this to say – there are plenty of monkeys in South Africa that need rehabilitation. And you can be a part of it!
Spend your days volunteering at a Monkey Rehabilitation Centre in the Limpopo Province. On your days off – wildlife reserves and big, wild animals are waiting.
- Volunteer project placement. You’re guaranteed a volunteering placement with one of our partners before you leave home. Making a difference to the lives of monkeys is a sure thing on this trip.
- Comfortable accommodation. Accommodation is provided in a twin-share wooden cabin with the chance to upgrade to a private room.
- Three meals a day. Prepared fresh by the on-site staff.
- Return airport transfer. Get there easily. Leave easily. We’ll take care of your airport transfer so you won’t have to figure it out after a long flight.
- Certificate of completion. Receive a certificate after completion of your volunteering placement. This is a great addition to a resume that employers love. Who says travelling is bad for your career?