Volunteer in Spain with Volunteering Solutions

Volunteer in Spain with Volunteering Solutions

Join a Volunteering Solutions program in Spain to become immersed in Spanish culture while helping the local community. Volunteering Solutions offers two very different volunteer options in Valencia. Volunteers can work in social welfare to help disadvantaged children. Volunteers are placed in an after school community center and participate in teaching and childcare activities.

The Volunteering Solutions marine conservation project is located in Denia, just south of Valencia. Large amounts of tourism have had negative effects on the environment and wildlife of Valencia's beautiful coast. Volunteers will participate in research, surveying, and cleaning. Visit the Volunteering Solutions website to learn more about these exciting volunteer opportunities!

Europe » Spain » Valencia
Europe » Spain

Marie
Lausanne

three weeks in Valencia

I went to Valencia with a friend to help children aged from 8 to 10 do there homework. We were spending aproximatly 4 hours each day with the same class. But obviously the children weren't studying this long. I learnt to play the 1,2,3 ball game and a few others with the boys. I used to draw a lot with girls, but we also listened to music, took pictures, visited the garden in the school...
I couldn't speak Spanish fluently, but well enough to understand each other and share unforgattable moments. I hope I will be back in Valencia soon.

The social could be improved. Make the differents volunteers meet with each other by organizing small events as simple as going in a cafe.

Chi-Chen
Taipei, Taiwan
Salem International University

A great and fruitful stay in Beautiful Denia, Spain!

I had a great volunteering experience in Spain Marine Project, 2014.
Each day, we had different job to do. We cleaned the beach, the trails, the mountains, the ocean...etc. while enjoyed the natural beauty of Mt. Mongo and the mediterranean sea. Detection of the invasive plants and had broaden my view for new species.

The forest fire control and prevention is also an important thing to do since it had it's worst drought in Denia the year. I had a wonderful stay in Denia, with its unforgettable beautiful nature scene.

It was good to me, actually. I couldn't found anything that need to be improved so far.

Volunteering Solutions started its operations in 2007 and has sent over 12500 volunteers abroad, and now has projects in more than 30 destinations across Asia, Latin America and Africa. Volunteering Solutions is dedicated to providing authentic, reasonably priced and meaningful volunteer programs around the world,