Volunteering Solutions offers 3 exciting opportunities to volunteer in Spain and it'll be a great means of cultural immersion. Spain has always been a popular travel destination for its gorgeous beaches, breathtaking art and architecture, mouth-watering delicacies and of course, football & flamenco dance! Being a volunteer will not only let you enjoy all of these but also enable you to contribute towards the environment and the society.
Volunteers can choose work and help disadvantaged children attending an after-school community center and participate in teaching and childcare activities in Valencia. Other than this, there are 2 different Conservation projects which you can choose in order to get closer to nature. Under the In-Land Conservation Program, volunteers work in the Valencia region for protection of biodiversity and ecosystem of the region. The Marine Conservation Project, on the other hand, is located at Denia, protecting the coast and the marine life.
- Spend a few weeks in Spain and experience the thrill of doing volunteer work for the ecosystem conservation and preserving the amazing flora and fauna.
- Explore the beautiful Spanish cities and visit the ancient monuments and heritage sites.
- Take part in cultural programmes and get to learn some basic Spanish language.
- Incredible opportunity to boost your career by gaining some first-hand work experience.
- Meet some amazing travelers from other parts of the world and widen your social network.