Volunteer in Spain | Life Changing Volunteering Projects

Volunteering Solutions offers 3 exciting opportunities to volunteer in Spain and it'll be a great means of cultural immersion. Spain has always been a popular travel destination for its gorgeous beaches, breathtaking art and architecture, mouth-watering delicacies and of course, football & flamenco dance! Being a volunteer will not only let you enjoy all of these but also enable you to contribute towards the environment and the society.

Volunteers can choose work and help disadvantaged children attending an after-school community center and participate in teaching and childcare activities in Valencia. Other than this, there are 2 different Conservation projects which you can choose in order to get closer to nature. Under the In-Land Conservation Program, volunteers work in the Valencia region for protection of biodiversity and ecosystem of the region. The Marine Conservation Project, on the other hand, is located at Denia, protecting the coast and the marine life.

• Spend a few weeks in Spain and experience the thrill of doing volunteer work for the ecosystem conservation and preserving the amazing flora and fauna.
  • Explore the beautiful Spanish cities and visit the ancient monuments and heritage sites.
  • Take part in cultural programmes and get to learn some basic Spanish language.
  • Incredible opportunity to boost your career by gaining some first-hand work experience.
  • Meet some amazing travelers from other parts of the world and widen your social network.

Intermediate level of Spanish is required.

Marie

three weeks in Valencia

I went to Valencia with a friend to help children aged from 8 to 10 do there homework. We were spending aproximatly 4 hours each day with the same class. But obviously the children weren't studying this long. I learnt to play the 1,2,3 ball game and a few others with the boys. I used to draw a lot with girls, but we also listened to music, took pictures, visited the garden in the school...
I couldn't speak Spanish fluently, but well enough to understand each other and share unforgattable moments. I hope I will be back in Valencia soon.

The social could be improved. Make the differents volunteers meet with each other by organizing small events as simple as going in a cafe.
Chi-Chen

A great and fruitful stay in Beautiful Denia, Spain!

I had a great volunteering experience in Spain Marine Project, 2014.
Each day, we had different job to do. We cleaned the beach, the trails, the mountains, the ocean...etc. while enjoyed the natural beauty of Mt. Mongo and the mediterranean sea. Detection of the invasive plants and had broaden my view for new species.

The forest fire control and prevention is also an important thing to do since it had it's worst drought in Denia the year. I had a wonderful stay in Denia, with its unforgettable beautiful nature scene.

It was good to me, actually. I couldn't found anything that need to be improved so far.

About Volunteering Solutions

Since 2007, Volunteering Solutions (VolSol) has been working with the aim of providing support to the underprivileged societies of the world in order to make a difference. Over the last 11 years, VolSol has placed more than 13,200 volunteers across...