- Dar es Salaam
View Other Details
KIVOLEX VOLUNTEERS is a leading locally based Volunteer Organization that offers Unforgettable Volunteer Programs and Opportunities in Tanzania.
Whether you have just graduated from the college, found yourself in search of a new job, or thinking about a vacation with a difference and really want to do something worthwhile, as a volunteer in Tanzania you will always be welcome. Volunteering abroad in Tanzania can be one of the most personally rewarding experiences you can have, and the most exciting part is, you are assisting to make the world a much better place.
Volunteering in Tanzania is an excellent way to acquire new skills, get better social skills, experience new cultures and also boost your Curriculum Vitae (CV). There are several ways by which you may help Tanzanians as a volunteer doing volunteer jobs in Tanzania, and get as much from it as you give. Some of volunteer opportunities in Tanzania include teaching English, orphanage work, medical projects, Sports etc.
- Enjoy unforgettable medical volunteering experience coupled with unforgettable Tanzanian cultural experience.
- Come and experience the difference passionate volunteers can make to lives of people.
- See what the land of unforgettable experience and cultural diversity has to offer, while creating understanding and friendship with the local people.
- Come and volunteer with us not for us, we are far more interested with your skills and desire to help than anything.
- Experience unforgettable wilderness by visiting the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Kilimanjaro to name a few.
KIVOLEX IS committed towards helping communities within Tanzania to have the same opportunities as their developed counterparts. We sincerely believe we can achieve this at a grass roots level by having volunteers interact directly with local communities. Our hope is that our volunteers gain a better sense of their role within the global community by directly contributing their time and energy into these developing worlds. KIVOLEX staff consists of former volunteers who have enjoyed the life-changing experiences we hope you will also gain by living and working in a new country. Because our staff live locally, we are able to keep costs low and focus on local needs.