View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Global Travel Cover
Return airport transfer
‘Welcome to Thailand’ orientation
24/7 Global Emergency Line
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
$250 off your next trip
Thailand is a top choice if you’re looking for a year-round sunny climate, tropical beaches, and exotic wildlife wrapped up in a budget-friendly destination. On our Elephant Rescue & Rehabilitation trip, you’ll be making a difference while enjoying everything Thailand has to offer.
You’ll be volunteering in a combination of Thai mountains and lush jungles. You’ll be fully involved in the exotic wildlife of Thailand, helping conservation groups care for elephants that were rescued from illegal trade and poachers so you’ll spend your days doing structured duties like feeding elephants and improving their living conditions. Your evenings and weekends are duty-free, giving you plenty of time to explore this amazing country.
Which means Full Moon Parties, tropical beaches, temples and history, delicious food, and a whole lot of other adventurous travellers to meet and explore with!
- Volunteer project placement. You’re guaranteed a volunteering placement with one of our partners before you leave home. Making a difference to the lives of elephants is a sure thing on this trip.
- Comfortable accommodation. Accommodation is provided in a shared volunteer house for the duration of your trip.
- Three meals a day. Prepared fresh by the on-site staff.
- Return airport transfer. Get there easily. Leave easily. We’ll take care of your airport transfer so you won’t have to figure it out after a long flight.
- Certificate of completion. Receive a certificate after completion of your volunteering placement. This is a great addition to a resume that employers love. Who says travelling is bad for your career?