TEFL Heaven Koh Samui & Paid job Thailand

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from TEFL Heaven.

Our group having fun rain or shine!
Our group having fun rain or shine!
TEFL Teacher Thailand
Volunteering Thailand
Volunteering Thailand
TEFL Heaven Ambassador Thailand
TEFL Heaven Ambassador Thailand

TEFL Heaven offer the fantastic opportunity to gain your TEFL qualification in the paradise that is Koh Samui! After training you are guaranteed a job throughout Thailand!

Our experienced TEFL team provide a 4 week hands on training program giving you the tools and knowledge to become a fantastic TEFL teacher. On completion of training you are guaranteed a job allowing you to jump into earning and gaining experience.

Come and join us in TEFL Heaven!

Currently offering a special reduced rate for our Mexico Program (Summer months only) check out the website for more info!

Experience 3 weeks fully immersive TEFL/ TESOL training in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico with a guaranteed paid work placement within 30 days of your course ending and a lifetime, worldwide job assistance guarantee!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 6.5
  • Job Assistance 10
Amber
Amber

Best experience

I did my TEFL course in the beautiful paradise island of Koh Samui.
I was really worried about living abroad, accommodation, the visa process and after doing lots of research it seemed that TEFL Heaven were the perfect company for me.
The TEFL team quickly responded to all my emails which gave me so much confidence in sending in my application.
i sent in my application and was interviewed over Skype, Ben who interviewed me listened to me and helped me with any concerns and worries that I had.
TEFL Heaven then supported me through the visa process and finding accommodation near my teaching job.

On top of that they organized airport transfers and accommodation that they organised was in a beautiful hotel!!

Training was 3 weeks I never had any teaching experience before and was nervous but I shouldn’t have been as during training I learnt loads about teaching techniques, grammar, lesson plans and fun games tips and tools ready to teach my class. The training team were lovely and organized lots of social events such as visiting other beautiful islands in the south of Thailand and fun talent shows which made me get to know all of my course friends.

I also requested my preferred age group and location and the team worked so hard and I was placed where I wanted snd taught my preferred age group !!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Seeing live scorpions to eat. It was very odd walking along the street and someone offering you live scorpions to eat which was very odd.
Hayley

Excellent company with fantastic service

I did one of the earlier TEFL Heaven programmes (Koh Chang) and it left a lasting impact on me. The course was great and I made lifelong friends. The staff were great and they still keep in touch now, sending out details of jobs that I might be interested in etc. The TEFL experience inspired me so much that when I came home to England I decided to do a PhD on it! I finished that last year and I am now writing a book and have started a website- https://tefltourism.com/ . TEFL is a fantastic way to travel the world whilst boosting your CV and it has worked really well for me!

If you want to read more about my TEFL adventures you can visit my blog at http://lifeasabutterfly.com/

I don't think it could!
Read my full story
Kailey

Positive, Incredible Experience

Choosing to take the TEFL Heaven training course was one of the best decisions I could have made. Not only did we get to do our training on the beautiful island of Koh Chang and meet about 20 other awesome fellow teachers and now friends in Thailand, but TEFL Heaven did an excellent job placing us at fitting and awesome schools around Thailand for when we finished the training course.

The training course was so useful, and the in-person training really helped us to practice our teaching skills before we even stepped in foot in the classroom. It helped me feel very confident when I finally did teach my first class.

I've now been teaching in Thailand for about a year, and it's very comforting to know that even now TEFL Heaven is a great resource if I experience any issues here while I am still in Thailand or if hope to look for a job in another country in the future.

One of the best parts about the course was all the connections and friendships I have made with fellow TEFL heaven-ers.

During our program in Koh Chang, we volunteered at a Cambodian refugee camp on the island to practice our teaching skills at the end of our 3 week course. This was one of my absolute favorite day of the program. One suggestion I have would be to have the trainees to volunteer teach twice- once at the very beginning of the course and once at the end. This could help to show how much progress the teachers have made throughout the training.