Join IVHQ and volunteer abroad in Hawaii!
Hawaii is a popular destination for travelers with this 2 week volunteer program is based in and around the island of Oahu. The program allows IVHQ volunteers to join a unique Native Habitat Restoration project, where volunteers work on a range of different initiatives focused on conservation and environmental restoration. Programs begin on the 1st and 3rd of every month for 2 weeks.
Current IVHQ Volunteer Programs in Hawaii:
- Native Habitat Restoration
- Programs are available year-round in Hawaii at an affordable price of $910 USD for 2 weeks
- The IVHQ Hawaii program starts on the first and third Monday of every month and volunteers can join the program for 2 weeks
- Projects are based on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Placements are scattered throughout Oahu and the accommodation is based in Kahalu’u. Volunteers will fly into Honolulu International airport
- Hawaii program fees include airport pick up, orientation, accommodation, weekday breakfasts and lunches during the volunteer program and 24/7 in-country volunteer support
- Hawaii volunteers are spoilt for choice for their weekend travel with diving, surfing, kayaking, swimming and snorkeling in some of the most beautiful spots in the world. Honolulu also offers great restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping