Volunteer in Vietnam with Volunteering Solutions

Volunteer in Vietnam with Volunteering Solutions

Find a volunteer project in Vietnam with Volunteering Solutions! Volunteering Solutions offers two programs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City - two amazing Vietnamese destinations where you will find a diverse and unique culture like no other. Volunteers can work with many disabled children who were harmed by Agent Orange in orphanages and childcare centers. Daily volunteer tasks focus on childcare and support.

Volunteers can also teach English in local schools and community centers. These placements in primary school as well as high school allow volunteers to teach a variety of subjects, whether you choose to lead a class or be a teacher's assistant. No teaching or childcare experience is required but volunteers must be at least 17 years old. Visit the Volunteering Solutions website for more information!

Asia » Vietnam » Ho Chi Minh City
Asia » Vietnam
Project Types

Sonam
Singapore

Vol Sol Vietnam 2015

Vietnam was probably my shortest stint in volunteering with Vol Sol- 1 week. It was however a great one week away from home. The accommodation was located in District 7, away from the hustle and bustle. Over there I met so many great locals and enjoyed just chilling at the local bar, karaokeing with them- language was not an issue at all somehow!

The one day of orientation taught me a lot about the Vietnamese culture, and allowed me to meet likeminded individuals. We volunteered at a day care located within the vicinity of the hospital. The only set back however was the number of volunteers to the number of kids.

Lindsey
Lakeland, Florida
University of Utah

Working with kids with disabilities in Vietnam

I loved my time in Vietnam. It was an incredible experience to be able to put my worries aside and focus on just those I was there to serve. It helped me grow a lot and taught me hard work. It also was so fun! I always felt safe with VS which is why I have continued to go back with them for all of my volunteering trips!

Andrian
Sydney

Hanoi experience with Volunteering Solutions

It took only a simple Google search to find the program of my choice in Vietnam. Volunteering Solutions program was a right fit. The website seemed extremely professional and the staffs were helpful in answering my queries. My time in Hanoi was great and I was picked up from the airport and dropped off at the accommodation. The accommodation is a huge volunteer house, not far from the old quarters, about 30 minutes.

Working with disabled children was far more rewarding than I thought. They were happy with my presence and that made me feel I was wanted. Overall a great experience!

Kieran
Sydney

time in Hanoi

The staff is very efficient and replied to my queries within 24 hours which was great! My placement with kids was amazing, the kids were very fun and willing to learn. The educator also makes my stay very enjoyable and had good plans for lessons. Overall thoroughly enjoyed seeing the non-tourist side of Vietnam.

a little more variety in meals would be nice, but overall everything was great.

Volunteering Solutions started its operations in 2007 and has sent over 12500 volunteers abroad, and now has projects in more than 30 destinations across Asia, Latin America and Africa. Volunteering Solutions is dedicated to providing authentic, reasonably priced and meaningful volunteer programs around the world,