Volunteer in Vietnam | Most Affordable Projects Starting From $500

Are you looking for a meaningful yet affordable volunteering program in Vietnam? Volunteering Solutions offers amazing programs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City - two beautiful Vietnamese destinations where you will find a diverse and unique culture like no other. Volunteers can work with the disabled children who were harmed by Agent Orange in orphanages and childcare centers. Daily volunteer tasks usually focus on childcare and support at the centers, apart from administrative work.

Volunteers can also teach English in local schools and community centers, helping the children develop their English communicative skills. These placements are usually in primary schools, as well as high schools, allowing volunteers to teach a variety of subjects, whether you choose to lead a class or be a teacher's assistant. No previous teaching or childcare experience is required but volunteers must be at least 17 years old. Medical students can also join the Healthcare Program and shadow professionals.

• A chance to be a part of any of the 5 volunteer programs in Vietnam and make a difference in the lives of the underprivileged ones.
  • Discover the UNESCO Heritage Sites of Halong Bay and cruise on the Mekong River.
  • Get to experience living an authentic Vietnamese life and savor the tastes of delicious cuisine.
  • Meet some like-minded travelers from other parts of the world.

Allen

Best experience ever

Volunteered for 2 weeks (Too short) in Ho Chi Minh City and experienced the best time of my life. Had unforgettable experiences and made memorable life long friends. The food was great, culture was great, felt safe at all times, easy to navigate around the city. Accommodation and food was catered for with no complaints at all.
Felt like home and would highly recommend to anyone. The locals were super nice and willing to help out.
Truly blessed for the opportunity and would certainly do it again.

Glenn

It was a fantastic experience

I joined teaching program in Vietnam where I met some great people, some wonderful students and was very impressed with the program and it's goals. The overall living experience was excellent but the heat and humidity take some time to get used to.

I Really enjoyed it. I learned from the students and made me appreciate the culture and people more than I could hope for..their desire to learn was so refreshing.

Meeting other volunteers..exploring the city..and believing I had a small impact to helping the students progress and learn about my culture as I learned about theirs, these are the highlights of my trip to vietnam.

Allowed you to be independent but when needed were there to offer city tips..and provide the tools to do your volunteer work easily
Sonam

Vol Sol Vietnam 2015

Vietnam was probably my shortest stint in volunteering with Vol Sol- 1 week. It was however a great one week away from home. The accommodation was located in District 7, away from the hustle and bustle. Over there I met so many great locals and enjoyed just chilling at the local bar, karaokeing with them- language was not an issue at all somehow!

The one day of orientation taught me a lot about the Vietnamese culture, and allowed me to meet likeminded individuals. We volunteered at a day care located within the vicinity of the hospital. The only set back however was the number of volunteers to the number of kids.

Lindsey

Working with kids with disabilities in Vietnam

I loved my time in Vietnam. It was an incredible experience to be able to put my worries aside and focus on just those I was there to serve. It helped me grow a lot and taught me hard work. It also was so fun! I always felt safe with VS which is why I have continued to go back with them for all of my volunteering trips!

Andrian

Hanoi experience with Volunteering Solutions

It took only a simple Google search to find the program of my choice in Vietnam. Volunteering Solutions program was a right fit. The website seemed extremely professional and the staffs were helpful in answering my queries. My time in Hanoi was great and I was picked up from the airport and dropped off at the accommodation. The accommodation is a huge volunteer house, not far from the old quarters, about 30 minutes.

Working with disabled children was far more rewarding than I thought. They were happy with my presence and that made me feel I was wanted. Overall a great experience!

Kieran

time in Hanoi

The staff is very efficient and replied to my queries within 24 hours which was great! My placement with kids was amazing, the kids were very fun and willing to learn. The educator also makes my stay very enjoyable and had good plans for lessons. Overall thoroughly enjoyed seeing the non-tourist side of Vietnam.

a little more variety in meals would be nice, but overall everything was great.

About Volunteering Solutions

Since 2007, Volunteering Solutions (VolSol) has been working with the aim of providing support to the underprivileged societies of the world in order to make a difference. Over the last 11 years, VolSol has placed more than 13,200 volunteers across...