AIFS GET Australia: Work & Travel Program

AIFS GET Australia: Work & Travel Program

More than just an arrival package, AIFS' GET Australia programme offers you a head start on your Work & Travel Australia experience. Our friendly team are here to help you when you need it; from finding work to getting insider tips on the best Aussie beach!

As a Work & Travel participant GET Australia offers you:

- visa support before prior to departure
- airport meet & greet & hostel transfer
- 2 night’s accommodation – breakfast inc.
- access to AIFS Job desk & members-only job portal
- free Sydney walking tour
- arrival orientation
- members only access to AIFS' centre
- bank account upon arrival
- VIP discount card
- free WIFI + internet
- 24/7 emergency support
- free mail storage & forwarding

And remember with AIFS you have the peace of mind knowing you will be supported by a company with over 50 years expertise in offering quality cultural experiences.

Oceania » Australia
Program Tags
Adventure Travel
Primary Language
Age Max
Our GET Australia standard programme is just $663.00 and includes 2 nights accommodation/breakfasts, airport meet & greet, hostel transfer plus all the inclusions of the programme.

Fees do not include flights, visa fees or insurance.

Sam
Birmingham, UK
Staffordshire University

Loved Get Australia

Help was always available for every aspect of travel or work! When I had work issues or problems with accommodation or whenever I had a single question about anything I always had AIFS' support! At times I had problems with accommodation & the get Australia team were there for me. They also helped me get a job by going through my CV with me & improving it. They also booked my travel which was great because I got great advice as well as having discounted prices on not just Australian travel but also travel in New Zealand!

I wouldn't change anything

Melina
Bonn,Germany

Best year of my life

Travelling through australia was the best thing I could have done after graduating and I was always very happy that I have chosen AIFS as my organisation and supporter. They were there for me when I needed help and that was all I needed. Thank you!

Hannah
England

Best 18 Months of My Life

I had a once in a life time experience in Australia thanks to the get Australia program!!The advice and support that was given from start to finish was invaluable from both the London and Sydney office ! they gave me the confidence to be able to travel to the other side of the world and were highly response to any questions or queries I had whilst I were there! I would highly recommend this program!

For me there is nothing that could be improved as they were upfront about everything and customer service was top!

Paul
germany

one of my best decisions ever!

The headquarter of AIFS in Sydney was a great point to start from. I got great support for looking for a job, finding hostels and getting helpful tips for travelling. You can also book some trips in the office or just give a call and they will help you.
Australia is a great country for living and travelling! Don't spend to much time in the cities. Get a car, find some mates to travel with and start your adventure! The north and north-west of OZ with all the national parks is really great to visit.
Get your stuff and have a great time! Wish you all the best :)

Jonathan
Heidenheim, Germany

Farm Australia

Was in Australia from Nov 14 to June 15. I worked mostly on farms and made good experience. Worked on different farms and made completely different experience. Had also a really good travel time and perfect support from the AIFS travel desk! Awesome Year!

I think there are many things which works quite well, but more contacts to different farms and different types of jobs would be much more helpful.

Au Pair in Australia and Au Pair in America are programs offered by the American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS), which is one of the oldest, largest and most respected cultural exchange organizations in the world. With offices in Europe, the USA, UK and Australia,