Absolute Oz Jobs

Live, work and party in Australia! If you are aged 18-30 Absolute Oz Jobs is your ticket to employment with a twist. Not only will you have 12 months job support, resume reviews, assistance with tax filing, an Aussie bank account and sim card, we can also help you find a roommate and place to live. Oh, did we mention that average pay is US$13-18 per hour?

Kick start your year with 7 nights accommodation and lots of adventures! Meet new friends as you go on city tours, cruises and so much more with 3 days at our action packed beach camp including 4x4 dune tours and sand boarding to wildlife spotting in the surrounding rainforest!

Our in-country team will to support you throughout your time Down Under and you will have access to our 24/7 emergency helpline. With airport transfers when you arrive in Sydney and a buddy list 4 weeks before you travel, you can get in touch with your group before you’ve even left the USA!

New friends. New job. New accent. What are you waiting for?!

Rebecca

Absolute Oz is incredible!

My first week in Sydney was amazing the trip was so good and worth the money we paid, my favourite part of the trip was Port Stevens.

I am now in Surfers Paradise and have an apartment I am also working doing appointment setting for Marketing managers so am getting on really well!

We would not have managed that first week without all of the stuff that was done for us before we even arrived it was so helpful and it put me at ease alot.

Oz

Absolutely incredible experience

The Absolute Oz Jobs perfectly set me up for my time in Australia. From start to finish I was well looked after. An incredibly fun first week included sand boarding, a rainforest beach camp and a city tour before being given comprehensive support to help me find work. I highly recommend this to all!

About Gap 360

Gap years (and shorter trips) for Americans - we think it's about time. Whether you are pre-college, post-college, in between semesters or in between jobs, First Abroad offers a gap trip that fits your individual style, schedule and budget. Work in...