View Other Details
- Assistance with the application process;
- Guidance through the interviewing and matching process;
- Assistance through the process of obtaining the Visa;
- Support and emergency contact throughout the placement abroad;
- Screening and selecting of the families eligible for the program.
Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a unique opportunity to learn the culture and language of a given country, while living with a host family and providing live-in childcare. The au pair program is an opportunity for cultural exchange, where young people can develop professional and social skills, expand their childcare experience, all while discovering a new part of the world. During their au pair year, participants can make new friends, forge unforgettable memories, and reach a new level of independence.
Being an au pair in Australia is unlike any other childcare experience. Enjoy a dip in the sea after a day of working with children and running errands. Meet up with new friends from all over the world. Visit the Outback for your own photographic adventure. Take a boat ride through Sydney Cove—go ahead, get your relaxation on!
Your adventure awaits you! Apply today to become part of API’s Au Pair Program in Australia!