Ultimate Ski & Snowboard Instructor Courses in Canada

Ultimate Ski & Snowboard Instructor Courses in Canada

Limited Places
Ski le Gap have a limited number of places. For the 2017/18 winter, we will operate with a maximum of 24 students to ensure the best experience both on and off the slopes.

Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis – places are filling up, so don’t wait too long to sign up.

Please get in touch if you would like a copy of our registration form.

Ski le Gap is the original provider of instructor training aimed at gap year students. Our constructive courses enable you to gain internationally recognized qualifications whilst having an amazing mountain experience.

We offer 2 exciting pathways to become a ski or snowboard instructor:

Intensive Training (4 weeks): a pre season course that allows you to gain certification (Level 1 CASI/CSIA) and go on to teach in the same season.

Ultimate Experience (10 weeks): the ultimate way to spend a season on the slopes! We provide training for up to 7 certifications. In addition, our fun-packed social program (including trips to Quebec City, Montreal and Ottawa to explore Canadian culture) is second to none. Weekly French classes also give you the chance to improve or learn the language. The best part is that these trips and activities (plus more) are included in the price!

The all-inclusive nature of our courses is fundamental to us so everyone lives, eats and parties together!

North America » Canada
Meals
Transportation
Wifi
Primary Language
Ski le Gap's courses are fully inclusive: tuition, accommodation, full board and all trips and activities are included in the program price.

Jack
Hull, England
Lancaster University

Ski le Gap 2017

I did the Ultimate Experience and can safely say I had 10 amazing weeks. Skiing with CSIA Level 4 instructors day in, day out, all season, improved my skiing (and teaching) massively - I can now proudly say I am Level 2 ski instructor! There is never a dull moment on Ski le Gap, aprés-ski at the P'tit Caribou, weekend trips to Quebec City and Ottawa or getting bent into shape at Yoga. There is great camaraderie amongst the gappers and the experience is very personalised; Ski le Gap staff are supportive and are always there to answer question you might have. The accommodation is close to the mountain and the food is delicious; Andreas is a great cook, I never had the same meal twice in 10 weeks. I couldn't recommend this program highly enough, whether you are pre-university or post-university it is a experience of a lifetime.

David
Massachusetts, USA

Best 10 Weeks of My Life

After spending 10 weeks in Mont Tremblant with Ski Le Gap, I can easily say that they were the best ten weeks of my life. Skiing with some of the best instructors in Canada greatly developed my skiing and myself as a person. Ski Le Gap was 24/7 fun, whether it was on the slopes, enjoying a drink apres-ski, hanging out back at our rooms, or on one of our many great trips, it was always a great time. I made some of the best friendships of my life over my ten weeks with this program and wish I could do Ski Le Gap every Winter!

N/A

Joseph
London
University of Brighton

SKI LE GAP

I took part in the 10 week course with ski le gap, I have to say it is without a doubt the best thing I have ever done! Tremeblant by itself is such a amazing place for both skiing and other activities as well as it's night life.

The coaching given by ski le gap is the best I've ever had, throughout my entire stay two level 4 coaches were helping me along the way eventually helping me obtain my level 2 ski instructor qualification. But the most enjoyable part of the skiing is how chilled out the coaches were they never put anyone under pressure they just wanted us to have fun and enjoy ourself a whilst becoming better skiers.

The trips to quebec, ottowa and Montreal were a very nice addition to the course it gave us a chance to see three great cities and experience different cultures within Canada.

If anyone is thinking of doing ski le gap I'd tell them do it 100% as I know they won't regret it.

Natalie
UK
University of Reading

Ski le Gap 2017

I did the 10 week Ultimate Experience; skiing, weekend trips away and apres! We were a small group and everything felt personal, Tom and Bruce were amazing instructors who provided improvement and banter in equal measure!
I wasn't expecting to do so many different activities such as; working with the ski patrol, race gates, treasure hunts, mission impossible, yoga, learning French, ice skating, sight seeing and snow polo, to name just a few!
It really is the ultimate ski season!

Harry
LONDON

Best 10 weeks of my life

I did the ultimate experience in 2013 and I can honestly say it was the best experience of my life so far. You meet people who love skiing and who fancy 10 weeks pretty much being at uni without the work and that's just guaranteed to go well. We got taken out to our instructor Bruce's places for dinner one night and it was incredible. Shedloads of wine and raclette and Bruce just being a hero of a host. All the staff are excellent, the instructors are the finest teachers around and I'm still close to so many of the people I did it with, couldn't recommend enough.

There's a couple of weeks when a load of people come up on holiday from the states and it gets very busy but there's nothing to be done about that. Instructors all know the best places on the mountain for quiet skiing anyway.

Charlie
London

The most fun and rewarding course

Ski le Gap's course was such fun - i didn't want to go home after it had finished! The number of social events Ski le Gap organised, along with all the trips and activities meant i was always busy - there was never a dull moment! I particularly enjoyed the weekends away when we went to other Canadian cities - the winter carnival in Quebebc City was amazing, the ice sculptures were huge. My ice sculpting skills were no match!

There were so many great people on my course, many of which are now my best friends and we meet up often and reminisce about our time in Canada.

Learning to become an instructor was challenging but rewarding at the same time - i never thought i would achieve my Level 1 and 2, but i did! It is now proudly on my CV and has been a talking point in many interviews.

Established in 1994 Ski le Gap is the original provider of ski and snowboard courses leading to internationally recognised instructor qualifications. The fun, focused and structured courses tailored specifically to gap students provide a unique experience in the mountains of Canada. Students benefit from an