Est 1994, Ski le Gap is the original provider of instructor training aimed at gap year students. Our constructive courses enable you to gain recognized qualifications whilst having an amazing mountain experience. We offer 2 pathways to become a ski or snowboard instructor:
Intensive Training (4 weeks): a pre season course that allows you to gain certification (Level 1 CASI/CSIA) and go on to teach in the same season.
Ultimate Experience (10 weeks): the ultimate way to spend a season on the slopes! We provide training for up to 7 certifications. In addition, our fun-packed social program (including trips to Quebec City, Montreal and Ottawa to explore Canadian culture) is second to none. Weekly French classes also give you the chance to improve or learn the language. The best part is that these trips and activities (plus more) are included in the price.
The all-inclusive nature of our courses is fundamental to us. Everyone lives, eats, trains & socialises together!
- Original and best provider of instructor courses designed specifically with gap years in mind
- Exclusively in one resort, allowing us to provide a highly personal service
- Dedicated staff - a member of staff on call 24/7
- Expert coaching - all our instructors are handpicked from the best in Canada to teach you
- All inclusive package - cultural trips and activities included so you have the ultimate winter experience exploring Canada