View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Access to family profiles
Pre-approved family agreement
Online au pair course
Airport pickup or transfer
Private live-in accommodation
5 nights hostel accommodation
2 nights to party at Oktoberfest, Barcelona or San Sebastian!
Incompatible family re-match
Optional Netherlands extension
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
As an au pair you’ll be able to call Italy home – complete with your own Italian family.
Italians are serious about loving life. This shows up in their passion for fine-dining, their elegant art – both modern and centuries old, and family focused lifestyle.
Explore the ruins of Rome, the rolling hills and wine region of Tuscany, or the global fashion capital of Milan.
The staggering beauty of the Amalfi Coast can’t be described. You have to see it for yourself – while getting a chance to rub shoulders with the rich and famous.
Being an au pair means you become part of your Italian family. You live with them, eat with them, and have fun with them. Which means anything you earn (between €70 – €200 a week) goes into your back pocket to fund your travels, eat delicious meals on your days off, or buy a new wardrobe on the cobbled streets of Milan
- Host family match. Match with your host family – which you’ve approved – before you leave home. You have access to the family profile and can even video call with them before you match.
- Pre-approved agreement. Once you’ve found your host family, you’ll have the chance to set up your agreement. This covers salary, duties, expectations, time-off etc. So you know exactly what you’re getting into before you leave.
- 5 nights hostel accommodation – on us. We want you to have the best time. So we’ve included 5 nights accommodation at a hostel anywhere in Italy. When you’re ready to explore on your time off, 5 nights of accommodation are covered.
- Online au pair course. Never been an au pair? Not to worry! This 4-hour interactive au pair course will teach you everything you need to know before you go. The rest of the learning can be done on the job because it’s specific to each family.
- Optional extension. If you’re not ready to go home when your contract expires you can match with a family in the Netherlands to continue your life in Europe.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .