Ski Instructor Training Course with Gapforce

Join our team for an unforgettable ski season in Portes Du Soleil - one of the largest ski areas in the world - for the ultimate gap year Seasonaire experience.

The best Ski Instructor training Course in the Alps with a free Heli Ski!

We offer BASI Level 1 and Level 2 Instructor Courses, Performance Courses, with specific training weeks – your complete choice to make your perfect ski season!

140 pistes, stretching over 300km in length gives you enough snow to last a lifetime! That’s not even including the back country! With such a variety of landscapes and difficulties, Tignes provides the perfect place to learn all there is to know about skiing!

While you are in Morzine for your season you will experience all it has to offer. From the buzzing mountain top bars and restaurants, to the awesome restaurants and night spots in the centre of the infamous Morzine!

Structured Weeks: Freestyle Week, Personal Skills Week, Video assessment, actual client lessons and more.

• Training overseen by BASI Alpine Director's world-class team
  • BASI Training plus specialist Bumps, Freestyle, Back Country, Ski School and Race weeks
  • Accommodation, meals, ski pass, softshell ski jacket and Boots/Ski Option package.
  • Exclusive Après ski including Husky driving and a Heli-Ski ride!
  • Full pre-departure briefing

Adelaide

Tignes 2016

My season in Tignes has been one of my most life changing experiences yet. I feel so grateful to have met people that I no doubt will stay connected to for the rest of my life. Not only has the program changed my skiing, but changed my goals and opened me up to so many experiences I would never have thought possible. I am so filled with love and gratitude for everyone and everything this experience has brought to my life. Tignes' beauty is unmatched, similar to the adventure you will gain through this course.

My only complaint would be the housing situation. Rather than three to a room have two.
Emma

Amazing Gap Experience

This experience has been so radical! Between all of the amazing skiing on and off piste with our outstanding instructors Joe and Gav and all of the fun we had together as a group, these have been some of the best months of my life. We skied in some of the best snow I've ever seen, eaten way to many of TC's burgers and had so much fun at The Underground Bar and Jacks the discotheque. Sev, our course mom, was so amazing and so helpful! A few of us ended up staying out here for a few weeks after the course and Sev has helped us through everything. Planning trips after this, kidney stones and just in general being your mom when you don't have one here. There were 4 girls and 5 guys in the group. The boys and one of the girls were all from England, then there was one German girl and two American girls. We all got on astonishingly well, with usual spots of drama of course. I have so many new skills, friends for life and a city I will never stop wanting to visit!
Please feel free to ask me any questions about the program!

Also make sure to read our blogs! Here are a few of them!

- http://gapforce.org/our-blog/2016/01/volunteer-updates-from…
- http://gapforce.org/our-blog/2016/02/one-month-anniversary/
- http://gapforce.org/our-blog/2016/02/hot-chocolate-skiing/
- http://gapforce.org/our-blog/2016/03/the-best-folie-douce-t…

I would say, it would be nice if everyone was in homeclub and ifthere were only 2 people to each apartment. And also make sure sev comes back! She is the mvp for sure.
Belen

receiving support and having fun

i received a lot of help from our leader , helping me in some extra activities as the making and improoving of my cv, in searching and applying to universities and making my personal statement. I also received a lot of support when bad news from home. So i'm very satisfied with the support of the program's staff.

I enjoyed a lot when instructors took us off-piste and through the forests.

About GapForce

Gapforce is a leading provider of structured Gap Year programs and summer opportunities overseas. The wide range of global adventures includes marine conservation, wildlife protection, community volunteering & healthcare, extreme expeditions,...