View Other Details
- Travel Insurance
- Living expenses
Ski Resort Lift Pass
Do you love the ski and snowboard season? Spend the winter at Japan's #1 ski resort! Famous for its wide-open powder bowls, backcountry runs, and light powdery snow, the Niseko Ski Resort located in northern Japan's Hokkaido region is the country's largest snow resort. Join an international team of powder fanatics and experience an unforgettable winter season working in Japan.
Our Japan Ski Resort Working Holiday Program provides Canadians 18-30 the opportunity to work and ski while receiving benefits such as season lift passes, gear rentals, staff discounts, subsidized staff accommodation and holiday discounts for friends and family! Travel to Japan for a winter season and let us take care of the rest, from finding you a job on the resort to assistance getting your work permit and sorting out your accommodation.
Contact our team to learn more about the program!
- Experience working with vibrant, fun, forward-thinking team of like-minded people from all over the world
- Explore another side of Japan and enjoy 16 meters of annual snowfall!
- Have access to four interlinked ski resorts and share your holiday discounts with your family and friends!
- Receive assistance with visas, foreigner registration and government paperwork
- Get on-going support prior to your departure and throughout your entire time in Japan.