Ultimate NZ: Gap Year in New Zealand

Ultimate NZ: Gap Year in New Zealand

Join us on Ultimate Bali in 2017!
Ready for an adventure? Book Ultimate Bali with a mate & get 50% off the second booking on all 2017 departures! Travelling solo? No worries! Join us this year & save $100!

We look forward to having you on an Ultimate adventure soon. See you in paradise!

New Zealand doesn't just look amazing in the movies - it's even better than you could imagine!

Our Ultimate NZ working holiday package will blow your mind! Experience a week of fun with people from all over the world & get set up for your adventure – all fully-guided by an Ultimate NZ tour leader.

We’ll show you the best of northern New Zealand, get you off the beaten track & help you plan the trip of a lifetime around the land of the kiwis! Worried about finding a job? No worries! We'll help you find work and support you with everything you'll need to set up life abroad.

This trip is the ULTIMATE way to start your gap year in New Zealand! Whether you’re planning a working holiday or just a visit – this is the perfect way to kick off your New Zealand adventure!

• Orientation & Auckland City Walk
Airfare
Travel Insurance
Visa
Deposit
During your first week in NZ all your accommodation, transport, activities as well as some meals are covered! Everything will be pre-arranged, so you can relax & let our ULTIMATE tour leaders take you on the trip of your lifetime!
Coromandel

Laura
Laura
Sydney

UltimateNZ, the perfect intro to traveling in NZ

I'm SO HAPPY I decided to do the UltimateNZ Tour. While I was traveling in Australia, I decided last minute to take a trip to New Zealand with Ultimate Adventure Travel. Since I participated in their UltimateOz Tour when I first arrived in Australia and had the best time ever in Sydney, I was convinced their UltimateNZ tour would be just as fun! Our tour guide Faye was the best guide I've ever had on a group trip and she just made everything simply awesome. She's super spontaneous and funny, maybe even a little crazy and she just has a great personality. Though we had tons of fun in Auckland, I was glad we got to leave the city and discover the Coromandel, which is the place where I fell in love with New Zealand. Everything, literally EVERYTHING was so unbelievably green and beautiful. We stayed in a small, family-owned lodge which was super cosy and rustic. They had sheep and orange trees, it was just the best. We stayed there for 2 nights and did a lot of hikes to enjoy and take in all the nature the Coromandel has to offer. Our tour group really bonded in the Coromandel, especially during our "family dinners". We all felt sad when the tour had ended and everyone went their separate ways, continuing their travels in NZ. Though some people stuck together in group or ended up meeting each other a week later. UltimateNZ really offered a great start to everyone's travels in NZ. We all felt comfortable starting our big gap year, thanks to the travel and work information session, all the help we got figuring out sim cards and bank accounts and of course the legend Faye that made the week unforgettable! Thanks Ultimate <3 Can't wait to start planning my next Ultimate Tour!

Evi
Antwerp

Best way to start New Zealand

So nice to start your adventure in New Zealand with a group. Some of the girls became my best friends and we traveled New Zealand together. The tour guides were amazing and helped me to plan the rest of my trip, which was AWESOME. The Coromandel is my favorite place EVER, so beautiful. It's super relaxing that they take care of everything so you can enjoy all day everyday! :) AMAZING EXPERIENCE.. !

Holly
Portsmouth

Best start to my gap year in NZ!

I was so nervous travelling to New Zealand by myself but as soon as I landed and met my tour guide I felt better! The first week travelling to the Coromandel was loads of fun and absolutely beautiful. Our guide was really helpful and gave me some good tips for finding work after the tour. Ultimate New Zealand was the perfect way start to my gap year and I'd recommend it to anyone thinking of travelling here!

Ultimate Travel is here to make sure you have the perfect start to your adventure! Whether you're longing for pristine white beaches and the bustling cities of Thailand, the serenity, culture and awesome activities that Vietnam has to offer, or you want to experience life