World Endeavors: Intern in Australia

Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House
Luna Park in Sydney Australia
Luna Park in Sydney Australia

Australia is a country with something for everyone with its booming coastal cities and laidback mindset. Internships are located in Sydney, a majestic seaside city where culture and architecture enhance the beauty of the natural surroundings. Ringed by the Blue Mountains and accentuated by incredible white sand beaches, Sydney boasts a booming economy and sophisticated arts scene while simultaneously enjoying all the advantages of the great outdoors. Internships are also available in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide; please contact World Endeavors for more information.

Lauren

Incredible Experience

World Endeavors worked very hard to make sure my experience in Sydney was the best. I always had some readily available in case I had any questions or concerns and I always felt like a top priority. I didn't get the chance to travel abroad in school so this program was the perfect opportunity after I had graduated. I've met friends who will last a life time and memories that I will remember forever. No matter how scary or impossible something like this may feel, it's 100% achievable and World Endeavors is there to help.

More opportunities to speak with the host family before arrival.