• Australia

Weekly Hours
Age Max

Pricing

$4,190 USD
See World Endeavors website for most up to date program costs
What's Included
Accommodation Airport Transfers Some Meals Travel Insurance
What's Not Included
Airfare Transportation Visa
Jun 18, 2019
Jun 07, 2018

Australia is a country with something for everyone with its booming coastal cities and laidback mindset. Internships are located in Sydney, a majestic seaside city where culture and architecture enhance the beauty of the natural surroundings. Ringed by the Blue Mountains and accentuated by incredible white sand beaches, Sydney boasts a booming economy and sophisticated arts scene while simultaneously enjoying all the advantages of the great outdoors. Internships are also available in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide; please contact World Endeavors for more information.

Lauren

Incredible Experience

World Endeavors worked very hard to make sure my experience in Sydney was the best. I always had some readily available in case I had any questions or concerns and I always felt like a top priority. I didn't get the chance to travel abroad in school so this program was the perfect opportunity after I had graduated. I've met friends who will last a life time and memories that I will remember forever. No matter how scary or impossible something like this may feel, it's 100% achievable and World Endeavors is there to help.

More opportunities to speak with the host family before arrival.