International Interns in Australia
International Interns in Australia
International Internships in Australia

International Internships LLC offers a wide range of opportunities for interning in Australia. You can choose from a variety of specializations such as Marine Biology, Fashion Design, and Public Relations. International Internships provides customized programs and additional services such as housing placement and continuous on-site support. Our personalized programs come at a great value!

• Variety! The Australia program offers nearly 40 distinct fields to choose from so that you can experience the professional Australian workplace.
  • Support! We not only offer a customized internship experience, but we also have on-site support for any and all of your needs and inquiries.
  • History! Intern here and see all of Australia has to offer!

bdawson

Sydney, Internship

I had a great time, internship, and Australia was amazing. However, my housing situation was not the best. I was basically the only English speaker out of 15 people and the RA was not the nicest person, and had even kicked me out a week early, and told me my lease was up. Even though, it had been paid for in advance for an extra week. The internship however, was great and I know the other kids in the same housing company were placed with nice RA's and people that spoke the same language. I would still highly recommend the experience and even, with no one that spoke my language I was still able to make friends with the locals and with other travelers. Go if you can it is tons of fun and a great experience overall.