China Global Connections: Internship Placements throughout China

China Global Connections: Internship Placements throughout China

China Global Connections specializes in connecting China to the global community through providing international internships in China. China Global Connections offers you the chance to gain experience in an international environment in today’s one of the fastest growing economy in the world. We will help you with finding an internship in China that suits your interest and which is in line with your studies.

For our internship programs in China, we usually offer short-term placements (1 to 6 months) depending on your situation. Apart from the internship placements we also arrange all other organizational matters (accommodation, visa assistance, cultural and networking events and much more) to assure a good stay and incredible time in China.

Asia » China
Phone / Skype Interview
Visa Requirement
Weekly Hours
The price includes:
- Internship matched to your background, preferences and availability
- Accommodation in a homestay or a room in a shared apartment with other interns
- Pick up on arrival & transfer to accommodation
- Registration with local police station (legal requirement in China)
- Welcome package including map, guide, SIM-card & extensive info.
- Orientation meeting after your arrival.
- Professional staff assistance 24/7
- Option to join regular trips & events.

Roderick
Riga

Internship in China, Chengdu (Panda city)

I am in China from August 2016, I was excited to go to my internship in China as early as possible, because who wants to stay in home country for an extra month of the summer if there is a possibility to travel through the half of the world! My first experience was pretty smooth and nice. As long as I have an experience in changing the culture, thanks to my life in the Netherlands, I did not have a "Honeymoon stage", depression or panic. To be honest, during the first-first day, at the evening I had a 5 minutes of panic and nervosity (because of the first official job), but I was so tired and sleepy that I passed out almost immediately and never had these feelings again.

I am taking my internship in Chengdu, in a company which is publishing mobile games, especially for me, entertainment industries (like movies and games) are very close and it is inspiring me. My job is Community Operation Intern, I am using my knowledge in languages to set up the community around the games, also I am here as a consultant and content provider. Experience that I am gaining, is not only about the games and work, it’s about working in a team, in a company that cares about their employees, in one word – satisfying.

From the first days I recognized that China is highly advanced in technologies. Everyone is using smartphone for everything, people does not use bank cards, actually, they have special QR-codes to pay for goods or food via universal applications like AliPay (part of the giant Alibaba) or WeChat (similar to WhatsApp). Your smartphone is a key for everything!
In overall, I would like to say that opportunity that gives China Global Connection (CGC) is enormously valuable, don’t look at this as an advertising, it’s not. You can accept it as an advice, because in the Chinese culture, everything based on your connections. That is why you need support, key figure who will present you to the country of opportunities and potential success.

Girts
Daugavpils, Latvia

Internship in Chengdu

My name is Girts and I was born in Latvia. Later I moved to Germany and after I started my studies in the Netherlands. I had a chance to do my internship abroad, despite that I was already studying abroad, and I wanted to do it outside Europe. My goal was to get an experience outside of Europe to learn other culture and China seemed as a great choice. Through my University I received information about China Global Connections. At first internship in China seemed something very hard to achieve and without them I would definitely not be able to achieve it. But Norbert and Fiona from China Global Connections helped me a lot and made it easy.
After a few interviews I accepted an offer of Business Development Assistant in an event organizing company in Chengdu. My main responsibility was to create proposals for the upcoming events. And I also got to visit all the events that we were organizing, which I think is a huge advantage.
I am very glad that I choose China and China Global Connections for my internship, because I received an exciting lifetime experience. And Chengdu was a good choice as well, I love the food here, the infrastructure is very well organized, and there are many interesting places to visit.
Overall, I would highly recommend Chengdu and of course China Global Connections if you want to experience China and receive the best professional support before and during your stay.

Zekerya
Deventer

My Time In Shanghai

This blog has been the hardest to write for me by far. It is difficult, but on the other hand challenging of trying to sum up months of experience in just a few paragraphs.

During my internship in Shanghai I was positioned as a business developer. My duties were to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth on a long term base. My primary role was to prospect new clients by networking and other means of generating interest from potential clients.

I just returned from my internship. I had a wonderful experience in Shanghai. I want to appreciate China Global Connections, especially Ms.Chen, who helped me a lot. I was not sure before the start of the internship, but Ms. Chen reassured me that I would not encounter any difficulties regarding my internship.

I can tell you that in the beginning I had a cultural shock, because everything was different than at home, but after a week I got used to the Chinese environment including its people, food, infrastructure (which is really good organized) and everything else.

At the internship there were many things that I liked and enjoyed. I was able to work with friendly people and learn the ways of doing business in China.

Overall I am very happy with the company where I had my internship and the city Shanghai which I really recommend, because I definitely will return one day to visit the company and my friends in Shanghai.

China Global Connections specializes in connecting China with the global community by providing jobs, internships, and language study programs. Thanks to our large network of international companies, we provide students and young professionals the opportunity to progress their personal and professional development in today’s one