Shenzhen, as a city, is essentially brand new having been built from the ground up over the last 40 years. Today, Shenzhen is known as ‘the silicon valley of China’. It has a thriving arts scene, a vibrant startup culture, and prides itself on being a multicultural metropolis.
We provide award-winning internships - as featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, WSJ, and BBC News - in a career field chosen by you. We offer 18 career fields in total and work with over 1,000 host companies; meaning we’re confident that we can provide you with the perfect internship. After completing their internship, 89% of participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months!
- Academic Credit: You can receive 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our programs through our school of record, Saint Peter’s University.
- Included in the program is: High-quality accommodation, Visa-processing, 24/7 support, Pre-departure services, Social and community outreach events, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
- Gain access to our professional development hub, Careerbridge, which contains 12 professional development courses.
- We guarantee placements in your professional Career Field of choice in one of our 1,000 host-companies in Shenzhen.
- Over 10,000 Satisfied Global Alumni